Argument - Tom

A/N: Sooo!! I dont know if i made him sassy enough but.. i think this was just an excuse to write makeup sex for me 😭 gottaluv_kiks

You and Tom were arguing, over something.. Petty, very petty.

Tom had been caught staring at some girls ass, and you weren't happy about it. At all..

"You were literally checking her out!" Y/n screams at Tom crossing her arms and glaring at him. "I literally looked at her for a split second and you practically exploded!" Tom whined. Y/n looked at him in disbelief, this guy literally looked her up and down and thought she wouldn't notice. "If you like her so much why don't you go get with her!" She said annoyed at Tom. Tom gasped and put his hand up to his heart sarcastically. "Well what about you and Matt get together!" Tom said sarcastically. Matt was a guy she met at a club, her best friend now though. Tom had never really liked him but it was unnecessary to bring him up. "Well maybe I will get with him!" She snapped back. Tom looked down at Y/n surprised, his jaw clenched and he put his hand to his face. "Youre going to be the death of me with an attitude like that." He said quietly. "What?" She asks annoyed. He slowly smirks behind his hand, Y/n looked at him bring his hand down from his face. Swiftly in one move of an arm he picks her up over his shoulder and walks up the stairs. 

"Tom! I was joking!" She said squirming on his shoulder. "Didn't seem like it." He says annoyed opening the door with one hand and shutting it behind him. Tom throws her off of his shoulder and onto the bed. Y/n gasps at the sudden clash with the mattress and Tom is immediately ontop of her aggressively kissing you. Make up sex was definitely a common thing but this time she wanted to make him beg for it. Y/n kissed him back and slowly moving him over so that she straddled him. Toms hands quickly moved down to her hips to grind her against his crotch. Y/n smirked and stopped his hands, Tom whined. "I'm not forgetting what happened before this." She said breaking the kiss and leaning down to his neck leaving marks along his jaw. "Shit.. Y/n please." Tom whined trying to get friction. "Fine then. Since you want to be such a fucking brat about it." Y/n said grabbing his jaw and making him look up at her.

Toms eyes met hers, his eyes filled with lust and need. They had been fighting all week and Tom was getting more and more needy the more they fought, and Y/ns attitude just pushed him off the edge.

Y/n backed up and unzipped Toms pants, she was going to give him what he wanted but she was going to make him beg for it. Y/n pulled his boxers down and revealed his dick grazing his tip with her finger. "Y/n.. Please" Tom whined. She grinned and moved her hair behind her shoulder leaning over the tip of his cock. Toms breath hitched as he looked at her slowly enter his cock into her mouth. "Shit Y/n" Tom groaned putting his head back against the headboard. He stroked her hair as she bobbed her head up and down gaining moans from Tom. "Shit Y/n I think I'm going to—"

 Before Tom could finish his sentence Y/n stopped and brought her head up to look at him. Tom whined and she smirked at him bringing her skirt down, she wasn't wearing anything under it which made Tom curse under his breath. Y/n chuckled and slowly entered Toms cock into her entrance, Toms hands grabbed her waist but she quickly slapped them away and went down painfully slow to tease Tom. "Y/n please.." Tom whispered shutting his eyes. "Then say sorry, Tom." She says grinning. She moves faster causing Tom to groan. "I-I'm sorry Y/n." Tom mutters. Y/n takes his jaw and smashes her lips onto his moving her body up and down on his cock. Y/n moaned as she pounded onto Tom relentlessly. 

"Shit Y/n youre so pretty like this.." Tom said leaving kisses all over her neck and on her chest. As she moved up and down she felt a knot up in her stomach, she tucked her head into Toms neck. "Shit I'm close.." She muttered. Tom grabbed her waist and slammed her into him suddenly she screamed and came on him, feeling overstimulated. But Tom wasn't done yet, because he had also been offended in their recent argument. He continued to thrust into her overstimulated pussy and brought his hand down to her clit rubbing it at an inhuman pace making her whine and moan uncontrollably.

 "You aren't the only one who needs to say sorry." He says looking up at her face, her mouth was propped open and her eyes slammed shut. "I'm sorry Tom- Shit I'm sorry." She said moaning in please and pain at the overstimulation. TOm thrusted one last time before releasing into her. They both fell besides each other on the bed out of breath. "Well! Glad we made up." Tom said happily, Y/n glared and pulled him closer wrapped her arms around his waist and laying her head into his chest "Mhm."