Chapter 1

Player's pov:

I jolted up hearing my alarm go off. 'here we go freshman year...' I thought to myself getting up to get ready for school.

I showered, brushed my teeth and got dressed before grabbing my backpack and walking out of the house.

I locked the door behind me and started walking to my high school.

I already knew some of the building thanks to band camp but I knew I would probably have to get help.

(Timeskip frfr)

I walked into the band room and was greeted by the sound of flutes, saxophones, clarinets and some brass instruments.

I walked over to where the trumpets were and grabbed my instrument from my locker.

I turned to see a slightly taller guy with yellow hair and yellow eyes.

"Hey nice to meet you dude!" He said grabbing my hand and shaking it. "Uh hi..." I felt awkward that this guy just came up to me like that. "My name's veteran I'm a trumpet too" he said breaking the silence that filled the room.(people stopped playing because the teacher was talking).

"Oh ya I think I've seen you during band camp" I said to him as he grabbed his instrument case and dragged me over to a corner of the room.

In that corner there were two girls, a purple guy(insert fnaf music) with a saxophone, a white guy with a flute and two guys making out in the corner.

"Yo TG and MC stop mouth-fucking each other and come meet the freshmen."

"Don't tell him what to do. He's the senior" the short guy with orange hair and eyes said keeping his arms around the taller guy's neck.

"Is he a freshman?" I whispered to veteran who was groaning.

"Nah he's a junior" he whispered back sounding as if he has answered this before.

"So wanna join the group?" He asked putting his arms around my neck and pulling me into a side hug.

I thought for a moment.

"Alright"