4

Despite TIg and I calling the other husband and wife we wasn't legally married just said I do to each other then fucked wildly.

now we are legally married and some of the guys along with their family were there to witness it since we didn't want a big wedding so we eloped in a town over from Charming.

After we married Happy inked Tig's crow on me then inked something that represented me on Tig.

Our honeymoon was so fucking organic my brain practically went stupid as did Tiggy's 

Now we are home he's away on a run and I'm pregnant. I had made sure that nothing was wrong with mine and Tig's baby since I wasn't aware that I was pregnant and I had gotten inked. 

After they ran some tests and did a few ultrasounds the found that nothing was wrong with our baby and that they were doing perfectly fine. 

So as I sat at home waiting for Tig I thought of different scenarios where I'd tell Tig and the outcomes. Some were good and some were fair.

"baby I'm home" I hear Tig's normal greeting

"Hi daddy how was the run?" I asked

"shit" he says 

I looked back and watched him strip before he walked over and just laid down with his head face down in my partly open legs.

I rub his back.

"sorry the run was shitty" I say

"not your fault" he says

he moved his head a bit before he started tonguing my pussy.

I opened my leg wider and caught Tig's head before I placed a pillow there for a moment.

when he reached up and spread my pussy lips and licked my clit feverishly before he latched on and started suckling I arched my back and moaned.

"Daddy need to tell you something but I don't want you to stop to fucking pleasurable" I 

when he said nothing just used his free hand to my leg I took it as the go on.

"I'm pregnant but they arent sure right now how far." I say

 he pulled back and lifted his head before he sat up and looked at me.

"seriously?" he asked

"Yeah" I replied

he cupped m face and kissed me before he moved to lay back down but this time he littered my belly with kisses.

"I hope you are gonna be a boy. cause I don't want anymore daughters that will fucking hate me" he tells our unborn baby.

"fuck them dumb bitches for disowning you and fuck their fucking ashoole mother. one is a fucking crake head who better stay the fuck away from you and the other thinks she is better than you. which she isn't cause she is a fucking slut who gets train ran on her. you don't need those fucking pieces of shits and Yeah I know they are your kids but they fucking disowned you and washed their hands of you. Dawn comes around only when she needs more drug money and Fawn wont even attempt to talk to you or come see you." I say

He sighed

"you can be pissed for what I said and what I called them but the shit that they have done to you for no fucking reason is horse shit. and I better never see them around us ever or our kids cause I will not be one bit nice." I tell him

"Im not pissed or hurt" he says

"good now will you go back to sucking my clit?" I asked

"yeah in bed so you're more comfy" he says

I get up and grab his hand pulling him along with me before I head off to our room where I lay where he's got plenty of room to lay on the bed and be right at my pussy.

I laid propped on my pillows waiting and watching him.

when he kissed and licked my pussy I hummed.

"ready?" he asked

"oh hell yes" I say

he smiled before he used both hands this time to open my pussy lips then he slipped his tongue inside of me for a few minutes before he pulled it out and latched on to my clit and sucked on it adding a few nips here and there as well as tongue action before he added suction and blew my world apart.