3

(Btw forgot to mention this may or will be added in this story -things that cant or shouldn't happen irl)

I had talked Tig into moving in with me so he and I could be with each other practically every waking moment whether one of us was awake or not we knew in some way that the other was there whether we'd seen them before we went to sleep or just the feeling we both get when we know the other is near.

Since Tig moved in he and I came up with the rule of going nude while in the house but having clothes near by just in case someone came over or we had to rush out for something.

Which right now is just what he and I are doing.

I was laying on my back with my legs wide as Tig was nestled deep inside my womb.

"TI love having you so damn deep inside my pussy you're nearly in my cervix" I tell him

"I love how fucking tight your pussy is and how she is a fucking greedy slut that pulsates around my cock every time you cum." he says

I smiled before that quickly went away when he started fuck me. then I started moaning and clinging to him with one hand and fisting the pillow under my head with the other.

"fucking cum in me Tig I want to feel the warmth of your sperm inside me." I tell him

"oh I'll cum in you already baby. I'll cum so much you'd be bred" he says

"Oh fuck yeah put your baby inside of me" I tell him

he leaned down to kiss me roughly before he started hammering away inside my pussy driving me crazy with the pleasurable feeling.

I stopped gripping the pillow and started gripping his shoulders as I cried out his name and begged for more.

I had some how managed to flip us over and I started riding his cock so damn good he was begging for mercy.

"Sorry lovely I'm all out of mercy" I replied before I leaned back probing myself on his legs and continued bouncing.

he grabbed my hips and held them still before he grunted and shot rope after rope of his baby-making cum inside my unprotected pussy.

It felt amazing not having him wear a condom like times before. cause the barrier that separated this pleasuring feeling sucked ass.

"you my beautiful husband are so fucking amazing and I really cant wait to experience the life of parenthood with you" I tell him

He moved to sat up which casud me to moan.

"and you my fucking sey ass wife are so damn incredible that the journey of parenthood with you will be one that I will look forward to and cherish," he says

I wrapped my arms around his neck as my pussy drank and sucked on his cock greedily.

"love you daddy. and I really cant wait for this journey to begin" I say before I fist his curls and lay one hell of a lip lock on him.