Frozen in Time

A cold air swirling around the atmosphere, as she shudders through the crowd. She no longer remembers the feeling of warmth as she no longer has a physical form. She passes through everyone, feeling hopeless at the thought of a friend she wishes to have. She walked through the box, hoping she would feel at least a bit trapped, as she has always been free roaming around. She looked around and saw everyone's past, and all the memories they cherished to remember. She once knew how it feels to have these, before she felt numb through everything. She entered the dimension in which she loves to call time capsule, as it keeps all her memories.

She stares at them again and again, laughing as she hears the jokes of her old friends, crying as she hears all the mourning of her family for her loss, anger for all the betrayal she faces, and grief as she lost all her precious person. She wishes she could too, be gone and be with them, but she is stuck in a room where time simply doesn't exist. She touches and embraces everybody, who is frozen by time, but they probably never know she was there. She walks and walks, feeling like she doesn't belong here, or anywhere, or anytime at all. How does one die, after they had died, she wondered. She tried everything to make herself fade, but nothing ever erases her existence. She no longer wanted to hold on, but time doesn't exist, in her reality, and so, she is stuck in her own reality.