he made love to you like no tomorrow

You and Jimin were childhood best friends, both of you grew up together. Neither of you had ever anticipated that your respective families would arrange a marriage between the two of you, seemingly out of the blue.

Both of you felt something for each other but never confessed as you both were scared of losing each other.
One day both of the families had to go out for business. So they decided to make you guys shift together in a house where you were going to stay after marriage.

Jimin and you went to your house by car. All of your belongings were already there inside the house.
Jimin:Yn let's go inside.
Yn: yeah
Both of you entered your house and went to your bedroom.
Jimin: You can take a shower first.
Yn: Okay no problem.
(Yn had something going on in your mind )
Yn came out wearing just a towel, her hair drenched, water drops flowing from her neck.
Jimin:(0 . 0)
Yn: slowly opened her towel and pretended she didn't see him staring and opened her closet to look for some clothes.

Yn: Um what should I wear? Yeah, this one. (Her naked back was facing Jimin)
Jimin: coughs slightly.
Yn: sorry I forgot you were here. You are gonna be my husband anyway. So did you like it?
Jimin:.....
Yn felt heavy breathing on her back so she turned around to face Jimin who was caging her between him and the closet.
Jimin: You are asking me if I like your body honestly it is beautiful but not more than your heart.
After he said that yn eyes were filled with tears and she hugged jimin tightly.(he also hugged back)

Jimin: I love you Yn just the way you are from the start , my love for you will never end .

Yn:kissed jimin on his lips

After 10 min they pulled out heavily breathing.
That did not stop for them from showing their hunger for each other.
Yn's hand working to unbutton jimin's shirt leaving him half naked.
Jimin's hand went to yn back roaming around her body and stopped at her butt he squished them making you moan.
Jimin's tongue explores every inch inside your mouth.
Again you guys pulled out.
Jimin:can I take it as a yes?
Yn:yes.
Jimin:took you in his arms like a baby your naked body sticking to him.
While he was about to put you on the bed he felt something.

Jimin: someone is dripping already.( his hands slowly moving on your vagina massaging it)

Jimin made your legs apart and got naked seeing the view .
He pushed himself inside you making you arch your back in pleasure.
He fucked you so slow making you guys feel each other with every thrust.

After that long night.

Jimin and you went on few dates mostly busy with wedding preparations.

One night jimin sent you a pair of heels and a movie ticket.

 You did as you were told went inside the hall to see no one except jimin inside the hall

You:Where are the others?
Jimin:oh I booked this hall for us tonight.
Now come on baby lets watch the movie

Jimin pulled you on his lap and turned you around to make you see the title guess what it was Fifty shades of Grey which you never watched before as the movie started jimin hands automatically went to your breast and also you started grinding on him fast  while moaning his name and then you guys did your own version of fifty shades of grey till the movie ended.

Jimin:Can't wait to get you pregnant darling.
Yn:the way your cream filled me it's so hot  and I am already pregnant ig you cummed in me 60 times in only one week .
Jimin:then we should do it more often so we can have moreeeeeeeee.
Yn:yah 😳

One day jimin and you were going to somewhere by car.

Jimin was already hard by seeing your hot outfit.

So he played earned it and started singing to it seductively while his hand massaging your inner thighs

he saw your hand on his thigh and soon when jimin parked it in an no parking zone you were already in his lap rubbing his bulge.

You:Daddy can you help me?pwease

That's it when Jimin put you in his back seat and fucked you ripping your clothes like no tomorrow .

All the police men around the area decided not to disturb you guys seeing the car jump and hearing Dirty ass moans.

A

fter your parents came back and you both got married finally.
Your parents after the wedding: WE HAVE ANOTHER GOOD NEWS YN IS PREGNANT!!!
jimin: OmG HOW DID YOU KNOW?
Yn: blushing mess
Your parents:we are not dumb you know 😊....
End