✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 55: Luncheon with family

Because from the very beginning,

 parallels never existed

You were picked up by your father from the hotel pretty early. While some of the guests had reservations for the entire weekend, the wedding couple is already on their honeymoon. You were overjoyed when you checked out of the hotel, and you talked on the phone the entire way home with your soul mate, who would be in Nagoya and Hiroshima. Before starting the tour again in Saitama, he will be returning for at least four days.

Both a Dior photoshoot and a Dazed Korea photoshoot with a future Chinese idol are scheduled for Monday. Both of you are fresh debutees, and you don't know the idol. Even if you have been a Black Pink member since last year but ,unofficially since debut.

It's a little intimidating to be an actress on your own.laying the foundation for your own success. With the Uni Festival and the shooting of your newest MV, the upcoming week will be extremely demanding. You made the decision to stop worrying about Jennie and hoped that she would have calmed down by then. That's how upset you are—you don't even want to speak to your inconsiderate sister.

When he saw how a half-smile had touched your mouth, your dad grinned at your tranquil expression. He is eager to get to know his first son-in-law and soulmate of his babygirl

"You seem surprisingly cheerful," He said with a grin.

"Er... it's my soulmate...he'll be returning from his rigorous schedule", you smirk as you gaze up. "Appa, how is Eomma doing?" you asked your father with a concerned gaze." I'll be honest with you, I just don't really want to be at home right now—" Your expression shows that you are wary.

It's difficult to maintain this love-hate connection with your mother. Despite the fact that you love her, you don't really like her. Is feeling that way about the person who gave you birth even possible? Realizing that you are the unwanted twin caused a small amount of grief for you. Your spirit was irreparably broken since she never wanted you as her second child.

 Your spirit was irreparably broken since she never wanted you as her second child

The last fourteen years have seen a decline in the relationship with your mother. For almost nine years, you have been carrying this mental and emotional pain.

"Baby, try to be peaceful," A heavy snort cuts him off as he begins, "Your Eomma is very tough to live with, but she loves you."

"Oh yeah, sure.If I'm Chichoo----'s backup, then I'm just valuable. I'll be forced to sacrifice my organs to donate them if she needs a new heart, I bet.", On your gorgeous face, you clenched up your nose and displayed a bitter grimace.

"Ji-ho, you can be so melodramatic, no wonder you love acting," your father said as he looked at you and laughed aloud.,"Just be polite to your mother by acting pleasant. Through the weekend, it will be great to be  kind to your mom. It will help us through the weekend. Please do it for me---"he gave you a cute pout.