✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 6: Doppëlganger

All right, a repeated seesaw game.
I try to put an end to it only now
All right,
a boring seesaw game...

I try to put an end to it only nowAll right,a boring seesaw game

Last night you had a very restless night. Your soul mark kept on acting out. You can still feel the sensitivity around your chest area. It's 7 am still reasonably early. You grudgingly got up and quickly go to the bathroom. Do your routine, wash up, and put on casual wear. You went to the kitchen, and you're surprised to see the coffee brewing.

Who woke up so early? Bless their dear hearts. You pour yourself a cup of cappuccino and two spoons of sweeteners. You saw two very excited duos coming out of their bedrooms. Dancing, twirling around you.

"Didn't you wake up Rose

"Didn't you wake up Rose.."you look around confusedly? Rose is never late.

"Oh...Rose got an early call from our stylist. Yesterday Elle Mag called ...they wanted Rose's hair different...cause our hairs are practically the same. One of us was supposed to have platinum grey hair...the stylist dyed Lisa's hair ...she'll wear a black Bob cut wig.."Jennie stated,

You looked surprised" no way...like grey! Ew...I'm glad I dyed mine yesterday..but way so short notice."

Lisa laughs "ooh their stylist intern messed up...she thought she sent the final reminder, to our stylist but she forgot, and it was too late to do their hair...so Rose went to at 4 am to the studio.."

You nodded. " Ok ...thanks for the coffee.. anyone for a light breakfast? "

Jennie sips from her coffee" don't bother...ELLE mag already arranged breakfast for us...well be picked up by 9:30 am. oh shoot our driver will be heard already are you coming back to the house with us Ji-Ho ."

You shook your head" no, the manager will take me to the dorms later today after my hair is dyed ..my travel bags are still there...we are traveling with Tzuyu and her soulmate.."

Lisa with dreamy eyes" oh it will be so relaxing. I envy you, Ji-Ho. You must enjoy your trip."

Just then a car hosted outside and the girls all ran for the shotgun. Lisa won. You always get last in because you are still slow and tired.