Chapter 4

Over the last week, my brother and I have been getting closer. I've actually started to enjoy the time we spent together in his friend group, which wasn't that bad, so it turns out. I didn't mind Danny from the beginning as he was genuinely a nice guy, but since I've been spending more time with my brother and his friends, we've become quite good friends and surprisingly we have a few things in common.

He's amazing with boy advice as he's gay and he's helped me realise that my current boyfriend of 4 months is nothing but a jackass so I dumped his ass this morning, although thing's did get out of hand alittle when he grabbed my hair when I tried to walk away but thankfully my brother and Danny was nearby so they came to my rescue.

As I've been spending so much time with my brother, his friends, or Lydia and Allison, I haven't had much time to check in on how Stiles and Scott was doing. I do get a few update texts from Stiles every now and then, but it's not the same as spending time with them, and I'm starting to miss their crazy adventures.

||♡||

A/N: your outfit above)

The day went as usual, boring. I drove myself to school as Jackson was picking up Lydia this morning, so once the bell rang signalling, the day was over left through the front doors of the school heading to my car when I spotted Scott by the bike rack; walking over ans stood by him as he unchained his bike as I greeted him which made him look up at me slightly surprised I was there.

"Hey, I heard you're studying with Allison later today."

Scott)"Yh, how are you? We haven't seen you for a few days, is everything okay?"

"Oh yh, sorry for that, me and Jackson have been doing some much need sibling bonding. Sorting out some overdue childhood bullshit, we're completely fine now and closer than ever!"

I smiled happily at him as we caught up a little. Soon, I noticed that the cars were lining up in the parking lot, and right at the front was Stiles' Jeep at a stand still with someone in front of him stopping him from going anywhere but on closer look I noticed that it was Derek Hale.

"Is that Derek Hale?"

I asked Scott, who looked over slightly panicking and surprise to see the Werewolf in the parking lot. We both watched as he collapsed to the ground, we both looked at each other before rushing over to see what was going on only for Derek to fill us in that he had gotten shot by a hunter last night, because of that he couldn't control his werewolf self so his eye's glowed a beautiful sapphire blue colour which Scott told him to 'stop doing'.

After a little bickering between all 3 of them, Stiles begrudgingly helped Scott get Derek into his Jeep. Derek told Scott to find the bullet that was used on him and that the hunter was an argent, which meant that they were in Allison's family; Stiles drove off to get Derek somewhere that he wasout of sight, and Scott rushed to Allison's house for their study session.

I went to my car and put my bag in the passenger seat before starting the engine, then as I was driving home, I got a text from Stiles asking if I could come to the animal clinic and help deal with dying Derek. With a sigh, I turned down a street, making my way to the clinic to help however I could. Although I very well doubted, I could do anything of any help as he was a werewolf, and I'm not a danm vet.

Once I pulled into a parking space beside Stiles Jeep, I turned the ignition off, then got out and made my way into the clinic by the back way. I called for Stiles only to get a reply from in the operation room, so I followed his voice, but when I stepped foot into the room, I was met with Derek, vomiting black blood all over the floor which made me cringe.

"That, was fucking gross man. Stiles, he's practically dead. What's take Scott so long?"

Stiles)"I don't know, don't ask me!"

Stiles was being his sarcastic self, and I could see he was panicking about what to do, so with a sigh, I went over to Derek to see if he was going to collapse yet but he only turned around and told one of us to cut off his arm as a last resort if Scott didn't get here in time. Stiles freaked out as he talked about the cutting through flesh, bone, and all the blood involved with amputation an arm.

As Stiles freaked out, I picked up the saw and pressed the button to make the blade whizz around for a few seconds, which made me cringe at the thought of cutting someone's arm off and gagged alittle at the thought so I shoved it into Stiles' hands then walked away from him not wanting anything to do with this. Stiles picked up the saw after getting threatened by Derek for the 3rd time this afternoon, about to go through with this absurd plan of cutting off his arm so I cover my eyes with my hands, but thankfully Scott came rushing into the clinic and once he saw the scene infront of him he shouted at Stiles what he was doing.

The next few minutes were absolutely chaos, Derek fainted, so Stiles punched him to wake up as Scott tried to get the bullet from a grate as he rolled off the table when Derek fainted. This all happened while I was focused on my phone as I had a text from Lydia asking if I wanted to have a sleepover at the weekend, which I agreed to as I loved our sleepovers.

I looked up as I put my phone in my pocket to see the scene in front of me, and I questioned my life choices in that moment. Once Derek was back to full health, I waved Stiles and Scott goodbye as I had enough supernatural drama for one night, then went home glad to finally get to bed after all that weird drama.