02

─────────────────────

Volume : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Now playing :
「Water」
─ BLACK DRESSES ─

❝All the water in the world, all the money in
the world.❞

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

─────────────────────

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑..

You waited for your driver to pick you up and send you back home in front of the school gate as you were leaning on the wall, scrolling on social media with a bored look. You didn't eat when it was lunch break so your stomach growled in hunger. What made it worse is that you stumbled upon a post showing a new place that serves desserts, parfaits, etcetera. Y/n's eyes scanned the pictures with hunger in them. At this point you were even drooling now. What a silly little creature you are.

Y/n sighed in impatience on how late their driver was, so in order for them to not get bored easily they figured to listen to some music to kill some time at least. Y/n went to Spotify and started listening to a playlist of ado as they immediately started tapping their feet to the beat of the music. They started to imagine a scenario of them while listening to the song to the point that the song was so good they started bopping their head randomly out of nowhere. .

Suddenly.. You got a notification from the groupchat you were added in!

────

Loading groupchat. .】

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%

████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒50%

████████▒▒80%

██████████100%

Complete!

────