03

────────────────────

Volume : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Now playing :
「Let em' know」
─ BRYSON HILLER ─

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

❝Who is he? Motherfucker I'm HIM.❞

A/n : Y'all should thank Muismemories
or else y'all wouldn't be getting this update

A/n : Y'all should thank Muismemoriesor else y'all wouldn't be getting this update

────────────────────

𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋..

Of Blue Lock Academy during its third year,a heated class debate gradually took shape in a secluded chamber. The scholarly young minds within the room could almost taste the brewing discord, centered around two gifted souls.

"No that's wrong!" Y/n L/n declared emphatically, slamming their book onto the wooden desk and narrowing their eyes at their opponent, Michael Kaiser.

With a wild mane of sun-kissed locks, the young man deftly brushed the front of his head, sending the vibrant blue streaks of his mullet quivering in a mischievous ripple.

"Hah?! YOU are the one who is wrong here." Michael retorted with a confident smirk. As the academic rivals jousted, the teacher could only sigh, having witnessed numerous confrontations between the two that stirred rivalry like a raging fire.

The enclosed room echoed their passionate dispute, another tale in the annals of Blue Lock Academy.

"Now, now... Settle down L/n and Kaiser," the exasperated educator kindly pleaded, facepalming as he set his spectacles down beside a neat stack of graded assignments. He could feel the fiery tension between the two, a constant sparring duo.