Chapter 5: Troubled Times Part I

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

"Chapter 5: Troubled Times Part I"

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

In the Fairy Tale Land, Bear, Mrs. B, Travis, and Rose felt a mix of anxiety and fear as they rushed to the Dragon Arena. Rose and Mrs. B hopped onto Rose's dragon while Travis and his dad, Bear, mounted on Travis' dragon.

They swiftly soared to Cinderella's Castle. The moment they landed, Rose dashed inside and called out, "Granny! Granny Cinderella!" Her breath was fast and heavy; she wanted to see her grandmother. Cinderella hurried down the stairs and embraced her beloved grandchild. "Rose, my dear, what's happened?" she inquired, her concern evident. She then noticed Travis and his parents. "Travis, what's the matter?" Cinderella asked.

"Headmistress Cinderella... Rose's parents have been taken," Travis explained. Cinderella was taken aback, her expression filled with shock. She held Rose even closer, offering comfort. "Don't worry, Rose. I promise we'll find your parents," Cinderella reassured her.

Sometime later, Rose and Travis found themselves in Cinderella's Castle office. "My dear, please, tell me what happened," Cinderella implored.

"When I returned home from the Fairy Tale Land, I noticed my parents were nowhere to be found. I searched every corner of the house, but there was no sign of them. I thought maybe they had gone to Travis', but they weren't there either. I tried calling them on my cell phone, but they didn't answer. My dad always picks up, so I knew something was wrong. Travis and I combed the city, but still, no sign of them. So, we decided to return to my house. But when we got back, my parents were still missing. As I went to the kitchen to get some water for both of us, that's when I saw this thing..." Rose showed her grandmother a photo she had taken and printed.

Cinderella examined the photo and immediately recognized it. "Rose... When did your mother leave for Earth?" she asked with a concerned expression.

Rose thought for a moment. "It was around noon. She said she needed to go home, which was strange. Do you think it has something to do with her?" Rose inquired.

Cinderella stood up and paced around her office. Then, she picked up her Pumpkin Telephone and dialed Snow White's number. "Snow White... you were right... he has returned..."

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

The following day, Astoria and Hawk gathered at their usual meeting spot, waiting for the rest of their team to arrive. Joy was the first to show up, munching happily on her famous bug burger. Travis followed, but there was something noticeably off about him.

"Travis, is something bothering you?" Hawk inquired, placing a reassuring hand on Travis' shoulder. Unintentionally, Travis seemed to overlook Hawk's concern and sat down on the steps of the gazebo, deep in thought. His friends exchanged worried glances and joined him.

"Travis, whatever it is, you can talk to us about it," Astoria chimed in, offering him a comforting smile.

Travis finally broke his silence, speaking cryptically, "Something significant is happening... When you see the familiar sun clouded over, remember, we need to bring back its shine..."

A few moments later, Rose made her entrance. She waved at her friends, but her usual cheerful demeanor was absent, replaced by an uncharacteristic sense of distress. Joy, concerned, approached Rose, asking, "Rose, are you okay?" As Joy posed the question, tears welled up in Rose's eyes, and she struggled to maintain her composure.

Travis stood up and walked over to Rose, enveloping her in a warm, comforting hug. "It's alright, Rose. We're all here for you," he reassured her, gently urging her to share her concerns with the rest of their friends. "You don't have to put on a brave face for us. Please, tell them what happened back on Earth."

His supportive words were an invitation for Rose to open up to their friends, emphasizing that they were there to support her through whatever was troubling her.

Before Rose could utter another word, the clock chimed, signaling the start of their first class - fashion class. It was a class Rose wouldn't have minded skipping for once. The students exchanged puzzled glances, wondering where their teacher was until Fala entered the room.

"Good morning, class. In case you don't know me, I'm Fala Snow White, granddaughter of Snow White, and Hawk's older sister," Fala introduced herself. She took a deep breath before delivering the news that would leave everyone in shock, especially Rose. "I'm afraid your Fashion Class will not take place until further notice as your teacher is missing..."

All eyes turned to Rose, making her feel like the center of attention. Travis, ever supportive, wrapped his arms around her, providing a comforting shield from the curious gazes. Fala continued, "You are all dismissed, and consider Fashion Class your free time until, once again, further notice."

As the rest of the class filed out, Rose's team remained, joined by Fala, Ling Ling, Aguya, and Haruki. They gathered around Rose, who was clearly distressed. Fala reassured her, "Rose, your team and you are excused for the rest of the day. That's what your grandmother had told me." Rose let go of Travis's embrace and hugged Fala, grateful for her understanding and support.

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕