--Chapter 6: Shock.--

It's been a day since Inko left the bloodied, injured, and traumatised Izuku. It's early in the morning now.

UA

Bakugo walked in as usual, and once again didn't see the greenhaired boy, he looked around before letting out an annoyed and worried sigh, he left his bag back at his dorm and then left UA, going towards Izukus house as Aizawa told him to, and he himself was worried and curious about what's going on, Kirishima spotted him and annoyingly followed along. "I'm going with ya, man. I'm worried.."

It took Bakugo and Kirishima a few minutes before they arrived at Izuku's house and soon knocked on the door. "Auntie Inko! Open up!" The blonde yelled as he knocked on the door, Izuku could only hear very little, but he supposed it was his mom again, causing fear to set into him again, he stayed as quiet as he could as Bakugo kept on knocking. "Hello!?" The blonde yelled and banged on the door, being slightly annoyed at this point. "Dont think there's anyone inside.." Spoke Kirishima, his tone being worried.

"Key.. Key.." Bakugo thought for a moment before he remembered the spare key always being under the mat, he crouched down, brought the mat up and searched for a moment before spotting the key, he picked it up and looked at it, it was quite old but it would do. Kirishima looked relieved as he saw the key in Bakugos' hands.

Bakugo soon put the key in the lock and turned it around for a few minutes before the doors pried open, he and Kirishima let out small gasps as the Alcohol scent of the house filled their noses, Bakugo narrowed his eyes as he didn't see anyone and at the house being in a total mess, mixed with the empty bottles of beer and the reeking smell. "Hello..? Deku?" Bakugo asked quietly as he entered the house. The further he went into it, the more he was shocked.

"Midobro, where ya at man..?" said Kirishima loudly, hoping to find the boy.

They were pretty quiet as they went up to Izukus room, but didn't find him there and was shocked to see just a dirty and old mattress on the floor, without any blankets, it didn't look like a bed at all. Bakugo went into Izukus bathroom and saw how dirty it was and some dried blood in the sink. At this point, Bakugo was shocked and worried.

"Is he in the bathroom?" Asked Kirishima as he saw Bakugo exit. Bakugo shook his head. "No.." He said in a worried tone, which shocked Kirishima.

They exited Izukus room and went back down. Both checked all the rooms before they came up to the last one, where Izuku was. The two creeked the door open, it being dark and making both unable to see most of anything, they entered and searched for the light switch, Izuku could hear walking in the room, and he was shaking with fear, alongside all the pain his body was in.

Bakugo finally found the light switch. "Ah, there it is-" He turned it on, and the moment he saw Izuku, chained up by his wrists, ankles and neck to the wall, whip marks, and half of his chest burnt with multiple stab wounds a gag in his mouth and anything else possible, his eyes widened like never before.

Bakugo was terrified of what he was seeing. He was frozen as Izuku looked at him as well, Izuku was extremely scared still, not trusting Bakugo at all. Bakugo soon got out of his trance and rushed to Izukus side.

"W-what the fuck.." He muttered as he approached Izuku, Izukus eyes seemed to set into panic as soon as Bakugo was going closer to him.

Kirishima was behind Bakugo. "What is it?-" Kirishima looked shocked as he saw the greenheaded boy. He looked at Bakugo going towards Izuku and soon followed behind him, being shocked beyond belief.

"De-Izuku, calm down..!" The blonde spoke, scared for the boy that was shaking. He took slower steps until he was beside Izuku. He immediately went and unlocked the chains on his ankles while Kirishima worked on the wrists, the weakened Izuku almost falling against the floor as he was released, but the collar around his neck keeping him in place.

"F-fuck..!" He said quietly as he held Izuku up the chest, Izuku flinching immediately at the touch from the fear and the pain of his burnt chest. "Shitty hair, g-get that damn collar of him!" Yelled the blonde in a panicked tone as Kirishima immediately nodded and started working on removing the chain, he used his quirk and destroyed the chain off Izukus neck as Bakugo kept him steady in his arms, he soon took the strap off behind Izukus head and removed the gag covered in blood from Izukus mouth.

Izukus eyes were half open, he was barely holding on, his breaths being shallow, he was in fear beyond belief as the two soon finished with the chains and everything else, Bakugo carefully picked the shaking Izuku in his arms, his eyes now closed as he was passed out once more.

Both Bakugo and Kirishima rushed outside the room, Bakugo put Izuku on his back and ran for the exit as he yelled at Kirishima. "Call Recovery Girl and tell her we're coming urgently!" Bakugo yelled with urgency in his voice, Kirishima nodded and immediately took his phone out, starting to dial Recovery Girl while running behind Bakugo.

The two ran as fast as their legs could take them as they reached UA. Everyone else was in class as the two ran towards the Recovery Girls office. They rushed in and immediately opened the door.

"Learn to knoc-" Before she could finish her angry comment, she saw the injured and half alive Izuku on Bakugos back, her eyes widened as she looked at them. "Get him on this bed, now!" She yelled and pointed to the bed, Bakugo immediately did what she said and layed the frail body of the greenhead on the bed carefully.

Both he and Kirishima moved out of the way before Recovery Girl shooed them out of her office, she looked at the injured Izuku and immediately ran and got supplies, she got IVs, some needles, bandages, and all other supplies to heal up Izuku best she could.

Initially, she would have used her quirk, but the boy had no stamina or energy in him that would allow her to do so.

So she soon got to work, the boy was already only in his underwear and was shivering even while unconscious, Recovery Girl immediately grabbed alcohol and pads and started cleaning all of the dried blood off him and the grime she could get off, but it was obvious he would need a good long shower after this.

She cleaned around his wounds before applying bandages that covered basically half of his body. She looked at Izukus mouth as well. It was red from the gag, his ribs were showing, and he had beyond a lot of damage to his body.

He wasn't gonna wake up any time soon either, and that was obvious.

Bakugo and Kirishima stayed outside the office as they waited for any news. They were both anxious, and Bakugo was pacing around the room, Kirishima then spoke up. "S-should I go tell Aizawa..?" He muttered to the blonde.

Bakugo narrowed his eyes and looked at Kirishima before giving a small nod. "Yeah.. explain the situation and.. everything.. I'll stay with Izuku.." He muttered quietly, he was worried and he couldn't deny it.

Word count: 1282