--Chapter 8: Izuku?--

Bakugo soon got the pain killer and the glass of water as he headed back to Izuku. He looked at Izuku and tried handing him the glass and the pain killer, but Izuku was practically frozen in place.

Bakugo sighed and then gently pulled Izukus head towards him, causing Izuku to flinch and start panicking. "H-hey hey.. calm down, I only want to give you a pain killer? Chill out.." Muttered the blonde which actually managed to calm Izuku down.

He sighed and put the pill in Izukus mouth and fed him some of the water to wash it down. "Swallow." Said Bakugo in a soft yet commanding tone, to which Izuku listened to.

Bakugo put the glass down on the bedside table and just continued looking at the scared greenheaded boy on his chair.

Izuku looked at Bakugo. His mind was racing with thoughts of everything bad that could happen to him at the moment. He was scared and was trying not to panic. He looked around the room carefully and then tried to move his arm, at least, causing Bakugo to react immediately.

"No, don't." Said the blonde as he gently held Izukus arm down. "It's.. It's in bad shape.." He muttered as he took his hand off of Izukus's arm. Izuku looked at him with shock and fear in his eye.

Bakugo looked back at him and narrowed his eyes. He looked down at Izukus body, seeing how skinny he was as well and all the other injuries, but his arms caught his attention the most, he was sure some of the scars on his arms were self-inflicted, but he decided not to ask anything about it just yet, at least till the boy was able to speak and do everything without being scared out of his mind.

"Get some rest.." Bakugo said and pulled the blanket over Izuku, tucking him in as he sighed and went back to his desk, sitting down on the chair and looking at Izuku from afar.

Izuku looked at Bakugo as he tucked him in. He was confused and scared still, and he tried to relax, though. He was happy to have something soft to be on.

He was fighting to stay awake, afraid to fall asleep even tho his body needed the rest. He was just afraid if anything would happen to him while he was sleeping.

It's been a good 20 minutes, Bakugo turned to look at Izuku again and saw that he was still awake. His eyes looked even redder than usual as Izuku was afraid to sleep. He sighed and got up, slowly walking towards the greenhaired boy.

"You need to sleep.." Bakugo muttered as he looked at Izuku, Izuku slightly scooted away from him best he could. He could barely move as is. "I won't do anything, calm down and close your eyes.." He said slightly louder this time.

Izuku looked at him, still being extremely scared but decided to give in. His weak body couldn't hold out anymore, and he just closed his eyes, momentarily passing out from exhaustion and everything else.

"Haaa...." Bakugo let out a deep sigh as Izuku finally closed his eyes. He stayed seated beside him the whole time, looking over the boy in case anything would happen.

Bakugo rubbed his eyes, but in the end, he slumped against the chair he was on and fell asleep shortly after Izuku.

Around 5 hours passed before Bakugo woke up to a quiet moving sound he heard, he opened his eyes awake and rubbed them, and before him was an awaken Izuku that looked in distress, he was sweating and breathing heavily. It was obvious he woke up from an immense nightmare.

Bakugo got up from his seat and started going directly beside Izuku and trying to reach him. That caused Izuku to go into an even deeper panic as he looked towards Bakugo, Izuku was panicking and breathing heavily, in his mind all the abuse was flashing through his head, he felt like he was suffocating from everything and the panic only kept getting worse and worse.

Bakugo immediately stopped walking towards him and raised his hands up in surrender, hoping to calm him down. After that, he took small and slow, careful steps towards the panicking greenheaded boy. Izuku stayed still, looking at Bakugo as if he was about to beat the shit out of him. His breathing picked up as he tried moving away, causing him to wince in pain and Bakugo to finally take the last bigger step beside him.

He sat on the beds edge, beside Izuku, and gently hugged him from behind, patting his hair. This caused Izuku to flinch, panicking but finally starting to calm down. "Nothings gonna happen anymore.. I promise.." Bakugo muttered as he pulled Izuku to his chest, running his hand through Izukus soft hair.

Izukus breathing slowed down, and the panic died down as well. He stayed in Bakugos hug and then started crying, to which bakugo stroked his hair. "It's alright.. It's all okay.." He muttered as he tried comforting the sobbing Izuku, Izukus Sobs were quiet and small as well.

It took Izuku a few minutes before he stopped crying, to which Bakugo let up the hug and gently layed him back on the bed. Izukus eyes were red and puffy from the tears too, Bakugo grabbed a small tissue and wiped Izukus eyes as he gave the boy a small smile.

"Better..?" Muttered Bakugo, and for the first time, Izuku responded, not with words but a simple and small nod. Bakugo was surprised but happy nonetheless and gave a nod in return as well.

"Rest up for a bit more, I'll stay here.. After you have to eat something, your body needs it." He said gently and calmly. He sat back down on his chair beside the bed and stayed watch over Izuku as he said he would.

Izuku closed his eyes again and fell asleep in a matter of seconds. His body was exhausted and needed all the rest he could get, and that was a fact. Bakugo didn't fall asleep this time and made sure to keep watch on Izuku. He looked back at Izukus body, sighing with all the injuries and scars he saw. "That fucking Inko.." He muttered under his breath as he rubbed his head, calming his nerves down and taking a few deep breaths.

He cleared his throat and took his phone out of his pocket, his eyes widening and his jaw dropping when he saw how many messages he had, all related to Izuku. "Oh fuck me.." He muttered in an annoyed tone as he unlocked his phone and went through most of the texts, usually responding with "He will be fine, but right now I don't think he wants any visitors."

Although he thought having Todoroki around wouldn't be a bad idea, so, instead he opened Todorokis texts and replied to him with. "He's having a rough time, I think he would still be comfortable around you, so if you want to, you can visit, He's in my dorm.."

It didn't take Todoroki long to see the message. He opened the chats with Bakugo and quickly typed. "I will be there in a few minutes, im gonna grab something for him..!" He typed quickly and got up from his seat.

Bakugo saw the text and was confused but responded either way. "Cya soon then.." He sighed and set his phone down and looked at the sleeping Izuku once more.

Word count: 1263