𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

-Lee Dal's POV-

"It looks serious" So Yeon said, glancing back at Nara

"What's going on?"

"Unbelievable"

"We just found out about it."

"They can't be here for us." Hana said,

I sigh and go back to my desk, adjusting my glasses and pulled out my sketch pad.

I came back home, putting my shoes on the shoe rack and going straight to my room, greeting my mom along the way.

After I shower, I went back to the kitchen and sat on the dinner table where they are.

"Dal, did they gave you the Military Training Consent Form yet?" My father asks

"Ne, here it is." I replied, giving him the consent form. He took a good look at it before glancing back at me

"Your going, okay?"

"Do I have to?"

"You need to."

I sighed, and continued to eat dinner. I noticed my older brother was looking at me, his eyes have something in them that I don't know if it's worriness, nervousness, or something else.

I walked in the school grounds, carrying a luggage, handcarry bag and a backpack. I still don't get it why my brother makes me bring alot of stuff, it's only four weeks training.

Military guards stood on each side of the gate, the school yard had been transformed into a Military Training Ground. Some students play around with the guards by faking salute, poking them, laughing, taking pictures.

I walked into our room, hearing Duk Joong shout 'Good Morning!' to everyone. I'm not surprised that most of our class came. Must be for the extra points.

"Go away, will you?" I heard Soo Yoon complain

I went on my desk, putting my stuff beside me

"Gosh, you both bought alot of stuff." Kimchi said to both Duk Joong and I

"Ask my brother why." I replied, sitting on my chair and leaned my head back, putting my feet on Kimchi's chair, trying to sleep.

"Go to your seats." I heard Ms. Park said, I immediately sat properly on my chair, rubbing my eyes underneath my glasses

"Kwon Il Ha." Ms. Park said, Il Ha then stood up and went back to his seat "Did you all sleep well?" Ms. Park asked, mostly on me because I was literally sleeping earlier.

"Listen up, there's someone you need to meet."

"Salute." The man said while saluting, he looked at me, then the rest of the class "Nice to meet you. My name is Lee Chun Ho, your platoon commander, in charge of class 3-2."

"Lieutenant Lee will be explaining your training regime." Ms. Park said

"There's a diamond in his forehead" Il Ha said to Hee Rak, who both snickered, but Ms. Park quickly signed them to shush.