𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

-3rd Person's POV-

Dal went back to the boys' dormitory, everyone was just doing their own thing. Some are chatting, some are lifting weights, some are studying, Tae Man and Hee Rak are playing some board game.

"I heard a crash earlier. Was there a car accident?" Hee Rak asked, as he noticed Dal's presence

"See it for yourself, idiot." Dal replied, his tone was rude and cold. Definitely, his mood was ruined from what had happened.

Il Ha came in, who tried to hit Young Soo, the nerd quickly covering his head with his arm. Chi Yeol came in soon after, getting questioned too

"Chi Yeol, Didn't you hear anything outside?" Young Shin asked "Why are only three of you back? Where's Young Hoon?"

"Well..." Chi Yeol muttered, looking anxiously at Dal who looked away, and at Il Ha who gave him a glare.

"He.. Hurt himself and went home." Chi Yeol said, trying to sound convincing.

"He hurt himself? Where?"

"Just his body." Chi Yeol said, Dal sighing and ruffling his hair

"How did he hurt himself?" Duk Joong asked, playing with his toy robot "He just hurts himself" Chi Yeol replied, "It must have been pretty bad if he had to go home." Duk Joong said, thinking.

"Is he coming back?" Young Shin asked "I guess not." Il ha replied quickly, still gazing at Chi Yeol "He likes to play solo." Il Ha continue, warning some sighs and "No way" from the boys.

"Young Hoon said no to extra points in the CSAT?"

Woo Taek leaned close to Young Soo, who was studying "Young Soo, are you smiling?" Woo Taek asked, Young Soo quickly denied "No." but his smile was hard to hide

"Well, I'm glad it's him. If it's a close friend of mine, I would have pitied him." Hee Rak said, going back to playing with Tae Man "Am I right?"

"Right."

"Good for you, Young Soo. You're the top student if Young Hoon isn't here." Tae Man said "Are you finally living up your name? Studied Korean, Math, and English his whole life, -"

"Kook Young Soo" Tae Man and Hee Rak said at the same time, all of them laughing. Except Chi Yeol and Il Ha who looks bothered still, and Dal who is dozing off on his bed.

"I'm not happy" Young Soo muttered, clearly trying to hide his smile

"You're holding your laughter."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are!"

"Hey!"

"You can't hide your smile!"

"You're really happy!"

"I'm really not."

Dal groaned, at the other boys kept teasing Young Soo, and Young Soo of course continued to deny it. Dal went into his bed and slept, well at least tried to

The students of class 3-2 were all circled up in the middle of the room, So Yoon looked away from the window and walked towards the circle "So, those loud thuds were the spheres dropping?" So Yoong clarified, while walking to the circle

"The guy in class Three told be that the gym was demolished." Yeon Ju said, her eyebrows frowned

"That must be it. If it destroyed a building, I bet the impact is huge." Hee Rak said, and everyone nodded in agreement.

Hee Rak then suddenly jumped with a yell, scaring his classmates and earning shrieks.

"You scared me!" Jun Hee shriked

"Come on."

Dal sighed, crossing his arms on his desk and laying his head there. He didn't get a good rest last night, the incident haunts him every time he closes his eyes.

"Sorry." Hee Rak smiled mischievously, Jun Hee glared at him and slapped him on the cheek, hard that it was audible.

"That was not funny!" Jun Hee shriked again, earning giggles and laughs from her classmates.

"Awesome." Hana placed a hand on her mouth in awe. "Move! I need to write this." Jun Hee stormed off to her seat. Everyone got to their own places, Soo Chul and Hana mimicking Jun Hee and Hee Rak, and the others just gave comments on how funny it was.

738 words

Howdy, readers! Just want to announce that this book is continued, I will be posting chapters in this book and my other book.

I also have another book planned, it's not Duty After School but the same movie as my other book, The Umbrella Academy. It will be a Five x Female oc, that is all, good day!

-Yours truly,
Author Zyx.