T H R E E : When Two Worlds Collide

billie#*

We chose a cozy Italian restaurant for our date. As we ordered and waited for our food to come, we chatted about everything and nothing, feeling a deep bond between us. Jesse was so sweet and charming, he paid for the meal and opened the door for me.

"Hey Bil, do you want me to drop you off at your place?" Jesse asked. But I didn't want the night to end. I felt a strong attraction to him and wondered if he felt it too.

"Actually, I was hoping we could go somewhere else," I said, looking into his eyes. "Somewhere more private, where we can be alone...just the two of us."

"Sure, I know a place," he said, taking my hand and leading me to his car. He drove to a secluded spot on the beach, where we could see the stars and hear the waves. He parked the car and turned off the engine. We got out and walked to the sand, holding hands. We sat down on a blanket, and cuddled.

I felt so happy and relaxed. I loved the beach at night. It was so peaceful and beautiful.

I said with a bright smile on my face, "This is so nice. I love the beach at night. It's just so peaceful and beautiful."

He smiled back at me and said, "Me too, it's one of my favorite places to be at this hour. Especially with you."

I felt a warm feeling in my chest. He was so sweet. I said, "Aww, you're so sweet. Thanks for bringing me here."

"No, thank you for coming with me. You're simply amazing, Billie," he said.

"You're amazing. You're so talented, cool and kind."

"Dude, you're making me blush, you're the one who is talented, cool and kind."

I felt my cheeks turn really red. He was so sincere and genuine. I liked him so much.

He got a call and I saw the caller ID. It was Devon. I felt a pang of jealousy and curiosity. What did she want from him after all these years? He answered it.

"Hey, what's up?" he said casually. "Jesse. I'm sorry. I love you, do you think we could do this again?" she said in a desperate voice. He looked serious and held me closer as my eyes widened. I felt his heartbeat under my hand, which was resting on his chest.

"Devon, you fucking ditched me years ago. I don't want anything to do with you. Or should I say, you don't deserve anything to do with me. Goodbye. I still look at you as my friend, don't break that." he said firmly and hung up.

He looked at me and smiled. He said, "Don't worry, Bil. She's nothing to me. You're the only one I love." Did he confess? Oh my God. Before I could say anything, he gently grabbed my face and kissed me softly. He squeezed my hips, making me moan and slipped his tongue into my mouth and he explored.

I felt a wave of relief and happiness. He was all mine and I was all his. Nothing could ever change that fact.

I felt so comfortable and happy in his arms. I rested my head on his shoulder as he played with my hair. I looked up at him and kissed his chin.

He smiled and pinned me down on the comfy mat. I chuckled and looked into his eyes. He kissed my face all over, making me giggle. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I wrapped my legs around his torso, feeling his warmth.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back.

He laid beside me and turned me, facing him. He caressed my cheek and looked at me with love. I snuggled to him and he kissed my forehead.

He whispered in my ear. "I love you, baby. You're the best thing that ever happened to me." "I love you too, Jesse. You're the best thing that ever happened to me too," I'd whisper back and our forehead's touch, feeling how strong we are together, united. We cuddled and I kissed his chest. God. I love this man so much.

~#*to be continued...