PIKAJAKE-CHAPTER 2

As Jake firmly kisses Pikachu on the lips and this time Pikachu gives in, they both blush furiously and pull apart the kiss, Jake asks Pikachu "What now? are we.. you know? a thing?.." Pikachu gasped before blushing "I-I guess so.. but.. let's keep it private.." Pikachu says, Jake replies "Yeah, this'll be our secret" before giving Pikachu a peck on the cheek before he proceeds to swiftly exit the bathroom leaving Pikachu there in awe blushing, Pikachu thinks to himself "Is this.. what love feels like?"

 Pikachu returns to class before getting scolded by Mr. Gojo. But it doesn't matter, all that matters to Pikachu now is Jake, just thinking about him makes Pikachu blush furiously, Pikachu Daydreams about Jake for the rest of the class and suddenly gets interrupted by the lunch bell As it rings and Mr. Gojo's class comes to an end Pikachu walks down the hallway heading to the cafeteria to get his favorite Japanese pancakes with cream cheese, as Pikachu walks to the cafeteria ecstatic to get his pancakes, he gets interrupted once again by a familiar voice.. "hey" it's Jake, once again. Pikachu blushes before Jake asks, wanna go grab lunch together? Pikachu says "of course, that would be great!"

 they both arrive at the cafeteria before Jake asks "What do you wanna eat?" Pikachu replies "I always get the Japanese pancake with cream cheese, it's a classic!" Jake replies "Ah I see.. I usually get the chocolate one" They both walk to the stand that sells the Japanese pancakes before the mean girls, Regina George and Bianca look at them from across the cafeteria with disgust "Eurgh! Are they both a couple? Jake looks so much better with me I hope he's not actually attracted to that yellow freak!" Bianca says, Regina agrees with Bianca and says "Omg Bianca.. what if we spy on them at dismissal, let's find out if they're actually together" Bianca agrees before they continue eating their coquette meal. Pikachu and Jake get their pancakes before sitting down at a table, Jake asks "So.. what kind of stuff are you into?" Pikachu chuckles at Jake's question before replying "Hmm.. I'm a really big fan of kpop! I love the band BTS!" Jake smiles before replying "Ahh I see.. our interests are pretty much opposite actually.." Pikachu raises an eyebrow before asking "Well how?" Jake explains "Well.. I'm a big fan of video games like COD! I play all the time with my friend Sunghoon" Pikachu replies "Ohhh I see.." by now they have both finished their food and Jake says "We still have about 40 minutes till lunch ends, wanna go to the library? We have that English test we have to study for, and the tests that our English teacher Ms. Ursula makes are so hard.." Pikachu laughed before saying "Alright! I kinda need to study too, my grades haven't been good recently.." Regina and Bianca the mean girls spot Pikachu and Jake walking to the library before Bianca says "Let's follow them" Bianca gets up before Regina and Regina says "But I haven't finished my bagel from Panera and my tomato soup! Wait for me, Bianca! " Bianca replies "I don't care! I'm the queen bee so just follow what I say!" Regina gets upset before reluctantly following Bianca as she walks with her following Pikachu and Jake..