💋Fitting room💋1/2

JEONGGUK POV

I'm out shopping with my girlfriend in a mall, Jennie to look for clothes. I don't understand why girls like shopping so much, all you do is look at clothes and buy them.

"Babe, you should get some clothes for yourself. If it's only me, then what the point?" Jennie whined.

"I'll go get some clothes across from the store."

"Okay babe, text me when you're done!"

"I will."

AUTHOR POV

jeongguk walks from the store him and his girlfriend was into the store across. The first thing he notices is that there aren't many people here, and most of the workers are men. Jeongguk didn't have a problem with men, it's just if he worked with a woman, Jennie would get angry and ignore him.

Jeongguk walks around and finds some pants to try on.

"Hey, do you know where the fitting rooms are at?" Jeongguk asks.

The man infront of him looks up and starts smiling.

"Yes, there in the back to the left."

"Thank you."

Jeongguk walks towards the fitting rooms without realizing someone has their eyes on him. Jeongguk closes the door and tries the pants on, but they only go up to his thighs. Someone then opens the door and asks,"do you need any help?"

Jeongguk replies,"no, thank you."

"Are you sure?"

"What?"

Jeongguk looks up and sees the man in front of him, with the most beautiful eyes, nose, lips, skin, hair, eyebrows, everything. While Jeongguk is thinking about that, the man in front of Jeongguk is thinking of doing something else.

"I can help you if you want.." The man says.

"U-uh..no I'm okay.."

"No..not with your pants. that."

The man points at Jeongguk's boner and stares at jeongguk. Before Jeongguk could say anything, the man closes and locks the door and pushes Jeongguk onto the mirror and pulls Jeongguk into a rough, messy kiss. Their salivas mixing, their tongues literally fucking already, and The man and Jeongguk's boner.

"Hmm~wait—"

Jeongguk gets cut off by the man sucking on his jawline slowing going down to his collarbone while pushing his knee on Jeongguk's clothed dick. Jeongguk moaned like it was the end of the world and quickly covers his mouth, not realizing that the man's long, skinny fingers were going down his boxers slowly getting closer to Jeongguk's dick.

"Beg for me."

Those three words were enough to make Jeongguk cum right there. The man turned Jeongguk around for his chest to face the mirror. The man grabs Jeongguk's waist and pulls it closer to his cock. Jeongguk's eyes widen by the feeling of how big the man is.

"Woah, hey wait..I have a girlfriend. I can't be doing this." Jeongguk says, trying to get out of the situation of what was going to happen to him and what was about to go in his ass.

"What, want me to come for your girlfriend next?"

"What? No!"

"Then shut up."

The man puts his hand on Jeongguk's mouth to stop him from talking further on and shoves his other hand into Jeongguk's boxers. The man's finger circles his rim and pushes his middle finger into jeongguk.

"Mhhpf~"

"You like that, huh?"

The man thrusts his finger deeper into jeongguk and arches his finger in Jeongguk. The man is tempted to add another finger in jeongguk, but decides that he's not ready yet, cause well..jeongguk's straight. Jeongguk licks the man's hand and just full on puts the man's index and middle finger in his mouth. While Jeongguk is doing that and the man is shoving his finger is Jeongguk, the man is watching the mirror while jeongguk is sucking on the man's finger.

"do you like that?"

"P-put another finger in me~" Jeongguk whines.

The man puts two more fingers in Jeongguk, with a total of three fingers in him.

"Aaahh~f-fuck that feels g-good~~"

"You like that, don't you kitten?"

"Yes, deeper!~"

Taehyung goes deeper and faster while he looks at the mirror, with Jeongguk's tongue sticking out and his eyes rolled back. The man could see Jeongguk's abs and his dick in the mirror because of the way Jeongguk was positioned.

"You want something more?" The man said.

"Y-yes~"

As the man takes out his fingers, he licks them and shoved his dick in Jeongguk.

"A-AHH!?~~"

Jeongguk didn't expect it to be that big. That little push was only half of Taehyung.