Rival🗝️

TAEHYUNG POV

I want everyone to know that I hate Jeongguk, with all my life. We're always getting into fights, but that's not enough to show everyone I absolutely hate him.

AUTHOR POV

Jeongguk and Taehyung are always getting into fights, arguments, and even rumors. They despise each other, and Taehyung wants to show everyone how much he hates Jeongguk. So, he thought of a plan.

They are both walking down the hall, Taehyung with his girlfriend and Jeongguk with his friends. Taehyung's peripheral vision goes far, so he had his eyes on Lisa but his mind on jeongguk. Taehyung goes with the plan and scoots closer to the side where Jeongguk is at. The two boys shoulder bump and Jeongguk stops Taehyung.

"What the hell? Why'd you do that you bitch?"

"What did I do?" Taehyung said mockingly.

"You.."

Jeongguk lands a punch on Taehyung's face, which make his nose bleed. But this has happed so many times and they have always turned out the same. He bumps into him, punches Taehyung, they both fight, a teacher comes, and they both get detention. But, Taehyung thought of something else. Instead of saying what he would usually say, he grabbed Jeongguk's wrist and dragged him towards the bathrooms. Taehyung's goes towards the bathroom in the back, the biggest bathroom stall.

"Okay, so you're gonna shut the fuck up, and I'm gonna spread rumors, ok?"

"Wait, what-"

Jeongguk gets cut off by Taehyung kissing him. Jeongguk pushes Taehyung off wiping his mouth.

"What the fuck you faggot! Are you into me or something?"

Taehyung doesn't give two shits and his butt is already hurting because of the push jeongguk did. Taehyung grabs the collar of Jeongguk's shirt and pulls him closer to him face and connects their lips, this time not as soft. He does it messy and rough. Jeongguk totally forgot that this was his rival he was kissing because of how good it felt. Taehyung's tongue exploring every inch of his mouth, his soft lips on his, it felt like he was in heaven.

Jeongguk hums in between the kiss which showed Taehyung that he wanted to stop the make-out session and get to the steam.

"What—why are you staring at me?" Jeongguk said, with drool on his chin and his lips swollen.

"You don't realize how sexy you look in front of me."

Taehyung grabs jeongguk by the thighs, picks him up, and pushes him on the wall to give soft butterfly kisses on his jawline. Slowly but surely, the kisses get rougher and the spots where Taehyung had kisses were purple. Taehyung's kisses were getting lower till he got to Jeongguk's shirt.

"Take your shirt off."

"What? No, what the hell is your problem?"

"Look. You've already gotten kissed by me, and I gave you multiple hickeys."

Taehyung didn't care if he got an answer or not, he needed to take care of the boner he had. First he let jeongguk down then he took Jeongguk's shirt off and gave kisses to his collarbone and shoulders. While all that was happening, Taehyung's right hand was going down Jeongguk's pants which Jeongguk didn't even realize that was happening. Taehyung grabs Jeongguk's dick and starts circling the tip, then strokes it from the middle to the top.

"Faster"jeongguk moaned.

"Faster?"

"Yes."