Comfort Inn

Passion Jones

Why would you call this love when you knew that it wasn't? If this was not love then please tell me what was it? ; Jhene Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending (freestyle)

Once me and my princess made it home, she immediately ran upstairs to the room. I don't know if it was from me ignoring her in the car or her excitement about getting new toys.

I sat down on the couch thinking about Chres and his new woman.

I thought he loved me,but this whole time he another child and a wife. I started to think of him beating me and treating me so bad.

This man damaged me physically and mentally..

I started crying just thinking on the fact that he could cheat on me while we were together. I never thought that Chres would do that to me

Now I'm on my own with 2 kids and no job and the money that I have now isn't gonna last me my whole life.

I decided on calling my cousin Kiara, she was a stripper and she was living the luxury life. She always told me that it wouldn't be hard for me to get a job at Red's House.

Disturbed from my thoughts, I was getting a call.

800-862-7528

"Hello?"

"Hi Is this Passion Jones?"

"Yes, this is her"

"Ma'am this is Oakdale Hospital your husband Chresanto August just got into a car crash and he is going into immediate surgery.In the little words he was saying, he told us that you would come up to clear things up with the doctors.."

I hung up.

Should I go ?