Second Scare Games Challenge

Lily was outside, standing right behind Mike, as he was telling, Don, Art, Squishy, Terry and Terri who are sitting on stairs.
"Okay, listen up Oozmas. Now, we're going to have to start winning these things together. So that means I'm going to need each of you guys, to pull your own weight."
"Mike." Squishy asked Mike as he appeared next to Mike.
Lily was startled at this to, she didn't hear Squishy was coming.
"What is it." Mike asked.
Squishy gives Mike a paper. "We've made a list of our strengths and weaknesses."
Lily looks at the list on what they have. "In high school, I was the master of the silent scare. I could sneak up on a field mouse in a pillow factory." Don said, as he showed what he can do. But his tentacles made a popping sound.
"Sorry, they get stickier when I'm sweaty." Don said.
"We're experts in the ancient craft of close magic." Said Terry, as he and Terri did a magic card trick. Lily looks at them, impressive.
"It's all about misdirection." They said, as the cards fell out of their sleeves.
"I have an extra toe." Art said, Lily looks at him with wide eyes at that.
"Not with me, of course."
"Guys, one slip up on the next event, and  we're goners. So for this to work. We are on one mind, My mind." Mike said.
Lily closed he'd eyes and puts her paw on her forehead and said. "Oh, no."
Lily looks at her team and told them. "Let's do scary steps on the stairs, right know." Lily said, as she joins her team with the stairs. As Mike talks with Sulley.

So right know they are doing the challenge. In the library to get their flag but quietly and don't get caught. And Lily is behind Sulley and her team is doing what Mike is doing.
"We are at the half way point of the second event, and things are getting interesting." Clair said, quietly and softly.
Lily saw as hiss grabs their flags. And their are only two left, Ekks and theirs. So, lily went to the sides of the library and went on all fours, and walk quietly and quickly.
"Only two teams left. In a real scare, you do not want to get caught by a kids parent. And in this event. You do not want to get caught by the librarian." Brock said excited and quite.
The old librarian shushes and said. "Quite."
As lily was half way their, then all the sudden Sulley quickly went towards the ladder, as he reached for their team flag. The ladder fells backwards, and he fells on the floor.
The librarian looks at Sulley mad, and went towards him. But then Don, and Terri, Terry,  Art, and squishy started making noise distraction the librarian.
As the Librarian was distraction, Lily quickly runs up and climbs the walls with her sharp claws and grabs their team flag. And quickly went back down.
And joined her team on running out of the library. As they made it to the door, jumping out of the door and on to the grass.
"We did it." Art cries out. "No, we didn't, we forgot the flag." Mike told them.
"Uh, mike." Squishy  said, Mike looks at Squishy.
Squishy smiles and points at Lily.
Mike looks at his sister, and see was holding their flag.
"How." Mike asked his sister.
"While we were distracting the librarian, she went to the flag." Squishy said.
And Lily looks up and to see the Ekks being thrown out the library and into the river.
"The EEKs have been eliminated." Brock said. And, Oozma Kappa, lives to scare another day.
Don, Art, Terry, Terri, Squishy cheered and chatted.
"We're OK, We're OK, We're Ok."
Lily laughs at them, and joined them chatting.
Johnny was watching Lily with a smile.
Chet smiles as he saw Johnny happy when he see lily.