6 - Book exhibition

Ahaan Malhotra POV :

As she mentioned earlier , Today , she invited me on her book exhibition.. and i am not ready to face her again , i am still stuck on our first meet.. Her smile , her laugh, her eyes , her hairs , each and everything related to her is perfect.. My feeling are just growing harder for her , i am trying my best to control my heart but i think it is not working the way I wanted it to.. My heart is drowning in her..
I know I am going to fast but i always believed and dreamt of love at first love and in my whole life , this is the very first time I found my love at first sight.. My heart stops beating , my surroundings start getting blurry , My eyes were stuck at that beauty and my mind was lost in that beauty features... but i fear , i fear what if she consider me just a friend always.. I dont want it to be remain limited to just friends..
I am looking at my laptop screen , staring at the message , she sent to me..
"Ahaan , are you coming today ???"
We didn't exchange numbers , we are still talking on facebook ( messenger ).. it's been 5 minute.. she sent the message 5 minute ago..
"Why are you not replying ?? "
" I will not take no as an answer"
" I really want you there "
" Ahaan reply otherwise i will break your head "
A smile broke on my face after reading her recent message..
" okay then i know you dont want to come thats why you are not replying.. "
She waited for few minute but i still didn't reply...
" Umm go to hell.. Bye "
And with this message , she went offline..
Now i really want to go just to surprise her.. just to see her reaction and one more reason BOOKS
But i dont know the location.. Dumb head now how will i surprise her.. Google , yes she is well known artist and google can help me with it..
I searched on google and i finally got the location.. I smile whole heartedly.. i can imagine her smiley face..
***
I am standing all ready infront of my dressing.. I am wearing blue shirt with white blazer and pant..
I am a little nervous because whenever she is near me , my heart stops beating for few seconds and then it beats so fast that anyone can hear it easily and whenever she is near me , My eyes kept staring her and i cant focus on anything else..

Ishqi advani , You surely did a magic on me..
I sit in my car and start driving towards the destination.. I am so excited to see her reaction , her surprise eyes and her beautiful smiling lips..
My car stops when the signal turns red.. My gaze went to a girl with a cutest smile running on the footpath , carrying a rod in which gajra's are hanging.. She is going to different cars and asking them to buy to gajra's but even if they refused to buy, the smile remains constant on her face..
She came running towards my car , I slides the mirror downwards.. There is so much attraction in her smile that i cant stop myself and smiles..
Girl : Bhai, Aap ke sath larki nazar to nahi aa rhi lekin phir bhi khareed lo..
( Brother, I can't see a girl with you but still buy them )
I chuckles at her then looks at the gajra's and a smile covered my face..
Ahaan : Give 4 of them bacha..
And please pack a pair individually..
The girl smiles at her and start wrapping a pair in individual piece of newspaper..
Ahaan opens the dashboard of his car and take out a chocolate..
She gives him the gajra's wrapped in newspaper.. He gives her money and a chocolate..
Ahaan : Ye aap ke liye..
( this is for you )
The girl giggles at him and took the chocolate from him and runs toward another car.. He smiles , he loves kids..
***
I am standing infront of the venue.. I enters the venue

( the arrangements and decoration is totally fictional even the writers are fictional )
I start noticing my surroundings, there are 8 stalls for each writer and the board with name of writer a placed infront of one stall.. They invited the top 8 writers and they are interacting with the public.. They also invite the authors whose books are being sold in this exhibition so that lucky people can interact with them and have their autographs.. Security is high..
I spotted Ishqi advani stall and smiles.. I start moving towards it and she is talking to two girls and one boy.. She is laughing with the boy , I just internally rolls my eyes at them.. She looks up and her eyes met mine and her face went in surprise which quickly exchanges with big smile..
Ishqi : Ahaan..
Her voice came out just as a whisper.. I paused and she took big steps towards me and WHATTT
She hugs me , wrapping her arms around my neck..
God seriously, I am having a heart attack please call the ambulance.. my love at first sight really hugs me.. i am losing my senses.. ohhh god i want to scream so loud in happiness..
Control Ahaan.. Just breath , breath...
I can't breath.. she is so close to me..
I just want the time to stop
Just me , her and hug..