10 - Mission..

Note : i am sorry but I promise i will write next part on ishqaan btw this part is important for ishqaan too..

Ahaan Malhotra POV :

After dropping aunty home , i drove my car towards the hospital.. Ayra was about to tell me something really important about her But I cant let her tell me things infront of anyone as ot is a secret between me and her that we are friends and she is doing a secret work for me.. I reached the hospital and directly went to ayra cabin.. I knock at the door and enters the room after hearing a faint Come in from the other side of the door.. She was doing something on her phone but places her phone on table when i enter the room.. She smiles at me and moves her hands toward the chair , gesturing me to sit..
Ahaan : What's the matter Agent? ( Chuckles lightly )
Ayra : Oh please be serious.. Its a serious problem Captain..
Ahaan looks at her with a amused smile and nods at her..
Ayra : So , Today a guy from our cardio department proposed him and...
Ahaan expressions turn serious the very next second and his heartbeats increased with just a single sentence.. He looks at ayra with a hopeful look..
Ayra : She politely rejects him by saying that she dont know about him at all and she never thinks about him in that way..
Ahaan releases the breath he was holding after hearing about the proposal.. He sighs in relief..
Ayra : So the main point of telling you this is that you should start working on your bond rather than wasting time and fighting with your own mixed feelings by sitting on your bed.. You idiot Malhotra..
Ahaan rolls his eyes at him but his heart also agrees with her words..
Ayra looks at him with narrow eyes..
Ayra : I just gave you such an important news and advice and you are rolling your eyes at me.. You ungrateful Malhotra..
Ahaan : Miss.Agent If your memory is weak then let me tell you that you are taking things from me for all these things so i am not going to say thank you for this..
Ayra looks at him with a betrayed look..
Ayra : Whatever.. Anyways do you have any younger brother ??
Ahaan : Uhm Yes..
He looks at her with confusion while her eyes shines with happiness..
Ayra : Is he Romantic??
Ahaan : how the hell i am supposed to know is he Romantic or not ??
Ayra : Leave it.. Please arrange me with him..
Ahaan : Arrange?? What are you ? a book that he will arrange in his bookshelf stupid.
Ayra : Koi chahta hi nhi h mera bhi ghar bas jae..
She rolls her eyes at him..
Ayra : get out please and please send the book on my address..

Flashback..

2 weeks after Ishqaan's first meet , He visits ishqi's hospital Because his friend was admitted in the hospital and he came to meet him.. He was already confused about his feelings about her and looking at her in the hospital, makes him restless.. He tried to not meet her that day.. He saw her coming in hsi direction but ended up hiding in her cabin.. And then just her one sight , her one smile , her one laugh , her deep eyes and her Existence calm his restless heart.. And in that moment he got to know about his feeling a little..
*I dont know is it love at first sight or attraction at first sight but I am sure , this girl belongs to me and I want her in my life , I know that i will end up falling in love with her  and i want to fall in love with her , i want to be her's man , I want to be completely her's*
When he was going towards his car , he hears two doctors talking about ishqi and his possessive side quickly shows his presence.. One of them is telling the other about his crush on ishqi.. He quickly left the place...
After two days , he got to know ayra , her bestfriend and After doing a debate with himself he finally went to meet ayra..
Ayra : What do you want from me Mister ??
Ahaan : Updates about every man who tries to come near Ishqi..
Ayra : And why do you want these updates??
Ahaan : Because i think I am falling for her..
Ayra : are you thinking or are you sure ??
Ahaan : I am sure that i will end up falling for her but currently i cant say something promising..
Ayra : Oh my god I am so happy for her.. Are you guys friends ? do you guys know each other ? Wait a minutes I dont do anything for free mister..
Ahaan : Yes we are friends but not from a long time and We know each other and what do you want from me for this work ??
Ayra : Uhmm How about we do a deal.. I will give you news related to her and You will give me whatever I want at that moment..
Ahaan : Okay *nods at her*
Ayra: By the way I am Ayra Sharma or Agent ayra sharma ..
*Forwards her hand for handshake*
Ahaan : Ahaan Malhotra.. CEO...
Ayra : CEO of Malhotras Construction..
Ahaan : Oh I am so popular..
Ayra : You are but dont fly in air I know you because my brother Parth Sharma CEO of Sharma's Textiles are going to do a deal with you and this is one of the reason I am trusting you..

Flashback ends..

To be continued..
I guess the break went a little long 🙈.. The part is small but khair h..