Memories - Part 3

The Untamed

                         Memories

                         ( part 3 ).

                              By

                   Dale V Mcfarlane 

Over the past month  Gu Wei and Chen Yu spent time together in each other’s places, went on dates and sometimes   Shizhui   would come along with them Gu Wei i and Shizhui   had gotten close over the past month getting to know him more and that was ok by Gu Wei   he was such a sweet boy. Gu Wei thought they also did some research on Lan Zahn and Wei Wuxian  and wondered if they were related to them at all . They also looked into the clans that they were in and  was still a working cultivation clan as well as the Jiang clan which they both thought interesting and the three of them thought of getting in contact with the both clans and making arrangements to visit the areas that they came from .

They still have flashbacks of their past lives.Chen Yu still was having his  hypnotherapy which  was helping he had a couple more sessions to go he and Dr Franks had been trying to work out the pieces off his sessions each time which was helping why he was having the flashbacks and trying to understand them .

Gu wei had just finished doing rounds and was in his office checking up on patient files on when his next surgery’s and appointments were going to be he smiled into himself he and Chen Yu   had made plans to go away a few days together which he was looking forward to .Dr Gao came into the office while Gu Wei  was looking over his notes “ Gu Wei there’s been an accident “ Gu Wei looked up great a emergency coming in he thought “ be right there “ .

“ Gu Wei  it’s Chen Yu  “ Gu Wei couldn’t breathe what happened to Chen Yu . Is he ok with the case he was working on? He thought Dr GAO came over to Gu Wei “ Gu Wei he’s fine but does need to be checked over Gu Wei are you ok you look pale “ Gu Wei sat down maybe just the shock in hearing the news of Chen Yu’s injury he thought .

Chen Yu didn’t want any fuss his head did hurt a bit as the nurse tended to his head wound as his colleague stood and watched Gu Wei came into the room and saw him blood over his face as the nurse tended to his wound “ what happened “ Gu Wei tutted shaking his head he needs to be more careful he thought .

“ we were on a case “ Gu Wei looked at the gash on his head it would need stitches “ doc Chen passed out “ Chen Yu glared at and then he looked up at gu wei who didn’t look happy “ you may have concussion “ Chen yu smiled Gu Wei was all worried about him he did feel a little dizzy he thought his head did hurt 

Gu wei tended to Chen Yu while putting the stitches in “ ow “ as Gu Wei was tugging at his head “ did that hurt “ Chen Yu glared a Gu Wei “ a little “ Gu Wei shook his head carrying on what he was doing “ you will need someone to look after you for a few days “ . Chen Yu went to touch Gu Wei and he batted him off “ officer Chen are you trying to seduce me “ .Gu Wei giggled shaking his head