The Untamed- Memories- Part 2

The Untamed 

                         Memories 

                           ( part 2 ) 

                              By 

                     Dale V Mcfarlane 

Chen yu explained everything to Dr Franks the Specialist Doctor recommended by gu wei he couldn’t be with him at his session because of work but they would meet up later he wanted to be with him too but Chen yu declined for him to be there he would be fine on his own. But in the back of his mind he did wish Dr Gu would have come with him and he smiled into himself thinking about Gu Wei .

Chen yu lay on the couch Dr Franks counted to three as Chen yu drifted off “ after a few minutes Dr Franks asked Chen Yu  what he could see Chen yu what do you see “ an image came up of him and Wei Wuxian  he is crying on top the hill carnage below with fighting and black smoke everywhere people rushing around but what for .

“ Wei Ying     is crying “ “ why is he crying “ Dr Franks asked another image Jiang Cheng holding.yanli  She is hurt and so is Lan Zahn, his arm is bleeding as he pleads with Wei Wuxian wanting to help him . “: Wei Ying  comes back “ Chen yu starts to panic wanting to help Wei Wuxiam trying to get him back from the edge of the cliff Wei Wuxian walks back to the edge off the cliff .

“ Chen yu what’s happening now Dr Franks asks again another image appears “ “ no Jiang Cheng “ Chen yu breathing quickens he is panicking  why what’s happening why is there so much pain and carnage before him ." No WE YING " Chen Yu shouts .

Dr Franks counts to three again Chen yu wakes up he sits up and rubs his temple and looks up at dr Franks “ Chen yu tell me what you saw “ Chen yu sat back and sighed the same scenario every time “ wei  crying he’s lost his mind I don’t know what do you think “ its giving Chen Yu a headache rubbing his temple again .

Dr Franks writes down everything that Chen yu has said to him and while under hypnotherapy he looks up at Chen yu “ I think your mind is blocking you from seeing the rest Chen yu “ “ you .. you think so “ .but why Chen Yu thought .