Spin off short: The album shoot

Callie spent enough time with the boys that they were comfortable enough walking topless around her.

As Callie spent time being their chaperone, working as their photographer was not at all difficult. Unknowingly to others, these boys are relatively shy and reserved, well except Eric and Patrick that is, the two noisy troublemakers.

So when the day Callie saw them in the gym working out and immediately agreed to photograph them topless; they started to be very conscious about their muscles.

They work hard to build that shiny skin tone and six pack abs so they can look good in front of the camera.

However, on the day of the shoot, they were shocked by the number of females in the studio that they became reluctant to take their short off.... well, all except Eric.

Callie didn't have a choice but to clear out the entire studio of her assistants, be it male or female and all the other staff from their record label who had found their way to the band room to watch the photography shoot.

She then asked Ett to cover up the small window on the door and lock the door.

Callie only left two assistants with her. The female stylist, Natalie and the male assistant, Greg who is helping with the lighting and the photoshoot.

It was only they finally were comfortable to take their shirt off.

"Take the necklace off." Callie requested but Patrick refused. The necklace was the same one he gave her, just that the inscription was slightly different.

"No, and that's final." He sternly warned.

Ever since they got back together again, Patrick never took that necklace off and that would mean, every photo of him, on stage, off stage, on the tabloids and now in the new album would have that necklace. Vallie was hesitant because anyone zooming in the originals will see her name on it and she was feeling the pressure. Besides the nexklace was free advertisement for the jewellery company and it is not great for Patrick either.

Patrick did not budge. He preferred the whole world knew about their relationship and he had nothing to hide.

"And don't you digitally remove it!" He added. Callie bit her lower lip. She did thought of that option. She stared at Patrick and he returned her a stern face with a short nod.

"Fine..." she sighed, admitted defeat.

The guys were in their denims and they were told to sit or stand position so Callie can see how the shoot is being done. Patrick knew her skills in photography but it was the first time seeing her working. He zoned out pretty fast just looking at Callie.

"Patrick? Patrick!" Callie yelled, but it was Matthew who gave him a slap on his head before he snapped out of it -- several times.

"What? What!" He replied.

"We need to change positions, duh." Matthew replied nonchalantly.

"Honey, I know I'm gorgeous but I'm all yours so you don't need to zone out on me, okay?" Callie teased.

Patrick immediately blushed when the rest of the team laughed. Callie saw an opportunity and quickly snap a few shots.

After a round of group photos, they switch to individual shots where they were in their zone with their instrument. Callie added in some water element to their chest to look like sweat and Natalie toussled their hair to create sort of a refreshing look.

There they created a few shots. Honestly Patrick and their team had not have such a good time taking photos in a very long while. Their photoshoots were usually boring and standard, not much fun compared to this one with Callie.