Chapter 14: The first time

Warning: adult content in this chapter.

Chapter 14: The first time

Patrick pulled out a familiar box from his pocket.

Now that we have total privacy, I took notice of what the box was.

A Tiffany coloured box with brown silk ribbon.

Oh no, I hope it's not some engagement ring or such.

He pull the ribbon and flip the box open.

Inside the box sat a simple heart shape locket that bears the signature slogan that I knew by heart that wrote: 'Please return to Tiffany & Co, New York, 750'

But instead, that locket read: 'Please return to Patrick Riley, Utah, 9804.

"I ordered this the day you started working at Queen's records". He said, rubbing his hand at the back of his neck.

"I wanted to so much for you to come back to me, after all that years I had missed out on you." He added.

My eyes was still fixed on the necklace but I heard clearly what he said. My heart warmth and tears brimming in my eyes.

He held up his thumbs to wipe away those fallen tears .

"Aren't you going to help me wear it?" I said cheekily in between my tears.

He chuckled. I couldn't help but felt happy to see him grin like a kid who got the biggest lollipop from the candy store.

He took out the necklace and I held her hair up for him to fasten the chain around the back of her neck. Once it was clasp was closed, I felt his lips on my nape.

-------------

Patrick's POV

I continue to place light kisses on her neck until the curve behind her ear. I felt her shiver under my touch. I smiled. That's where she's sensitive.

She shifted herself and stared into my eyes. Those crystal Argean blue eyes never seems to bewitch me. I love them.

She gently cupped my face in her hands and kissed me feverishly. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

Her lips continued to lock on to mine as I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bed.

"You sure?" I asked one final time, making sure she wanted this intimacy with me.

"Yes... yes!" She said as her kisses grew impatient.

--------------------

Callie's POV

Sunshine streamed in through the curtains and I tried to shield my eyes and continue to sleep but I felt a warm and hard object lying next to me.

Then I remembered yesterday night. I smiled. Patrick arm's still wrapped around me tightly as he did after our love making last night.

I knew he was going to be my first but what surprised me was that I was his first too! And I had thought he definitely had bedded many women as so many had tried to seduce him but I guessed I was so wrong.

He was so gentle and afraid to hurt me but our desires took over and we connected with each other so many time we lost count.

I loved it when he was inside me so deep that I shivered and tingled and the most pleasurable spasm made me curl my toes. The thought of wanting him inside me again made me felt so wet and turned on.

Skin to skin, I stared at his closed lids traced my fingers along his long eyelashes. He stirred and held me closer. I kissed him gently on his cheeks.