Chapter 18

Sigh. I've missed Erin.

Alright guys, I did attempt to post this last night. But my WiFi had blanked out so it deleted a good half of my chapter. I just rewrote it so here we go. I know the story is kind of slow right now, but there's reasons for that. There's a huge build up happening and then we'll get into the glitz and glam of the story.

~I follow all of my followers. It's the least I can if you go out of your way to follow me. <3~

The light flickered like fireflies in the dim room. I was assuming that Zyker was trying to add a sort of romantic air to this dinner. Try, being the key word. If there was ever a chance of me 'behaving' on this date it had been chucked out the window. I was creeped out to the max. And it wasn't like I could deny what happened, put it off and change it into something logical. No. There was one thing that I had come to terms with. Zyker Ricarda was not normal. His family was not normal, and I was tiered of playing dumb. I was going to figure out what was going wrong here.

"Are you going to say something or are you just going to sit there and stare at me?" Zyker's musical voice penetrated my trance. Stabbing his fork into his pesto shrimp, which looked disgusting by the way, he brought the fork up to his perfectly sculpted lips and the fork dissapeared. I kind of wished I was the fork, even though I was traumatized, the sex appeal the boy had was still in magger affect.

I shrugged refusing to talk to him.

After he had lifted me off the floor I tried to make a mad dash towards the exit, in hopes of getting the attention of a employee or something. Someone who could help me get out of the possession of a potential maniac, who could force women to the floor with some invisible force.

But Zyker had easily caught me, and then I was pushed, roughly, into a comfy chair, a cool metal touch my skin and was clicked around my wrist. He quickly attached the other end around the table leg before I could react. His jaw was clenched as he made his way around the table and sat at the other end. His jaw was still clenched as he shoveled noodles into his mouth. His eyes were green again. I had come to the conclusion that he had mood eyes. I had literally sat there and watched the black in his iris retreat back into the center of his pupil reveal the whites of his eyes and the beautiful lustrous green irises.

Glancing up at me he sighed, dropping his fork. The flickering light covered half of his beautiful face. The other half was covered in shadows, adding to the fire of fear that was embedded in me.

He wasn't normal.

He was gorgeous.

But he was not normal.

Zyker shifted in his chair as he examined my sullen face. "Angel?" He pleaded. His eyes softening a fraction. Despite his untrustworthy feature I knew that Zyker was still very much on edge. I was usually the cause of his anger. The last thing I wanted to do was see....the monster. The demon that gazed down on me after I had collapsed to floor, the demon that looked at me as if I were something he wanted to posses. I swallowed...loudly. I could literary feel Zyker's aura, it wasn't as intense as before. But it was there, wrapping around us, crowding the room. And I wasn't the only one who could sense it. The waiters did too, they'd rush into the room, bow to him, and then scurry back to the safe confines of the kitchen. I wished I was one of them. I wish I could go home. "Angel, look at me." I wanted my mom. I knew that if I stayed with Zyker...my life would change. I turned my head, allowing my hair to shield my face as a tear descended down my cheek. "I am sorry ok. Look, I'm not angry anymore.... Just-just talk to me. Baby? Please. Eat something."