From a JHIDEZ member - Camouflage😙💖

Happy birthday FON💋❤️

Omoor babe ...no oo not babe...you behave more grown I could mistaken you for an adult😂. This was impromptu like seriously, can you even believe that I literally forgot your birthday if not for a mutual friend 😊.After everything we've been through as JHIDELZ and JHIDEZ😂.. like guyyyy that's a memory worth visiting.

God knows I wasn't close to you even at the point of JHIDEZ 😂 (I just keep laughing anytime I remember this part of our life)...it was just because of zinny mostly that we even got to talk or when u're telling a funny scene in lady bug(a movie that till tomorrow I won't watch).

Normally I would say we had the type of friendship that you could literally know when it will end but I just thought of putting more effort in sustaining it... though the effort wasn't efforting😂😂.

Honestly guy .. you've grown, like who would remember imamfon that had two best friends who joined her in wearing cardigan come rain come sun , imamfon that always fried her lips with uty and wants to slander the innocent British language, the imamfon that when rain starts to fall  I could do anything for you cause my heart will skip just to make sure you're still alive and not gasping for air 😔. Girl with slim waist, our able class rep abi was it assistant... forgive my memory 😪.

Our wonderful eye contacts with Juliet and the rest was definitely not forgettable 😂😂
I actually have a lot to say but nah condition make crayfish bend so I'll end by saying HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY To a lovely, caring, hardworking, trouble some girl I know

I wish you everything good in life and more lipgloss for easy frying of lips🥹... Love you baby girl ♥️

From E💋