An Arrow Shot Through The Heart

*General Kirigan (Aleksander) ^^^*
———————————————————————————
Axel POV

Walking through the forest under the moonlight, I look around, "hello" I yelled and nothing. I kept walking until I heard an animal. I turned and saw The Stag. I walk up to it and place my hand on its head. "What do I do, I know nothing. I don't even what I'm suppose to do. What I'm I here for. She can do it in her own." The Stag shook its head down. The Stag comes forward and leans its head against mine. "You are needed in this battle that's gonna come to be. You are equal, balance, peace, harmony, you are darkness and light it's self. You might not see it now, but when time is right for you to see you find it."

     I shot up looking around to see nothing but night. I get up and see Mal sleeping with Alina. I woke closer to edge of the ledge and look at the sky. Thinking about what the dream meant.

     The sunrise comes up. The sunrise reminds of my light and the moonlight reminds me of my darkness. I've been told by grandmother without one the other doesn't exist. "Hey" I turn around to see Mal walking up to being half asleep. "How did you sleep?" I asked him. "It was alright, you?" "I couldn't, I woke up and been awake since then." I look away and look at the sun. "I'm gonna see if I could find some wood we can use to start a fire or something." Mal said then looking at her. I follow his eyes. "I can watch her don't worry." Mal looked at me and smile and walked away.

     Alina starts to wake up. "Mal?!" "He went off to look for some wood." I told her and I saw relief. She gets up and walks towards me and stands next to me. "It's beautiful yeah", I said to her. She agreed, "Do you not like me, did I do something to you for you not like me?" Alina asked me. I look down at my feet. "No not really, it's just I'm a complicated person and not to be rude ever since you've been found, trouble follows you." I told her. "Huh yeah I guess you're right. It's like I'm a threat to everyone. I just don't know what do anymore. What I been told was a lie and as well I don't know who I'm meant to be." "Well quit asking other people or trying to be what other people think you are and ask yourself who are you, what are supposed to do." Alina stood quiet for a bit. "I'm Alina Starkov, a Sun Summoner and what I'm meant to do is to destroy The Fold and free the world of darkness." I look at her. "Then that's who you shall be, but only you can get there. Nobody can push you towards, you have to want it." I told her and walking seeing Mal come back.
——————————————————————————
     "That stinks", I said to Alina as she's making something to treat Mal's wounds. "Well good thing it's not meant to be eaten." Mal comes back with more fire wood. "We should get moving. It's not safe to stay in the same place for long." "We won't get far if you won't let me treat your wound." Alina said looking at Mal. Mal looks at me and I nod in agreement. Mal looks down, "Fine." Mal takes off his shirt carefully and Alina starts to rub mixture on his wounds. Mal hisses as she touches the wounds. "Mal what happened you didn't have things wounds that last time I saw you", I said to him while I observe his wounds. "I fought a Grisha after being taken away from fete to an under ground bunker thing." Mal explains. "We need to keep west to the fold." Mal said. "Did you tell General Kirigan where to find the Stag?" Alina asked him. "No, not really, not exactly." "How much does he know? Could he find without you?" "I just pointed to an area on his map that's it. It doesn't matter. We'll get to the Fold in a couple of days. Once we're through no one can stop us."

Third POV

     "We should head North." Alina said to Mal. "Why?" "Find the Stag before he does." "What? Why?", Mal asks. "He needs the Stag to kill it to gain more power", Alina explained. "It's an amplifier, maybe even a powerful one." Axel said to them both. "If we get there first I can get it, it might me strong enough...to destroy the Fold." Alina said. "Is that why General Kirigan wants it so badly?", Mal asked. Alina skew her head, "maybe he has other use for it." "Well looks like we're going back up North." Axel said.