Ch 15

October 23, 2002

10:00 a.m.

Fairy World

Marty's POV

Doc, Annie, Timmy, and I were flying above Fairy World. I turned to Timmy and he was wearing his Cleft the Boy Chin Wonder costume.

I asked, "Are you sure Cleft is going to be recognized by the fairies?"

Timmy turned to me and answered, "I'm positive."

Annie opened the door to the De Lorean.

Wanda yelled, "Be careful, sport!"

Timmy nodded and using his helicopter application, he flew down to Fairy World.

Annie yelled, "Hand me the bag of wands!"

We all did as she instructed and it started to rain...wands on Fairy World.

I heard one of the Eliminators say, "Oh, great it is raining."

I told Annie, "The bag's empty!"

Annie yelled, "On to the next step!"

Doc yelled, "Hang on! It's battle time!"

Wanda stated, "And it's time to save Fairy World!"

With that, Doc landed the De Lorean and Wanda, Cosmo, and Poof appeared went next to Timmy.

The Eliminator picked up one of the wands and said, "Uh, oh."

Timmy asked them, "Hey, you haven't happen to seen a world of imprison fairies that could be using their wands have you?"

The one fairy with angel wings stated, "Look, up in the sky! It's one of the Chosen Ones! Hi!"

The wands finally came down and the other masculine fairy added, in a Spanish accent, "And it's raining wands!"

They got their wands and freed themselves. We started to battle the Eliminators. I never thought that the karate lessons that mom had got me would actually pay off. I turned and saw a masculine fairy with the Spanish accent, used bulls t

o get rid of some of the Eliminators. I turned to Annie and asked, "Tell me why again these Eliminators think that they can take down us?"

Annie shot me a look at first but caught on. She answered, "I don't know Marty. But, one thing is for sure...."

We said, in unison, "We'll kick their ass!"

While we were fighting off our own trouble; Doc, Timmy, Wanda, Cosmo, and Poof got into some trouble of their own. Timmy grabbed Poof and tickled him. 'What the hell is that boy up to?' I thought. My question was quickly answered as Poof's smile froze the Eliminators.

Wanda told him, "Nice work, Timmy! You charmed them with Poof's smile!"

Timmy responded, "Because there is no greater power in the universe." Then, he wished, "Except for the giant hole that I wish that would swallow them up!"

Wanda waved her wand and the ground ate them up.

I commented, "Now, that's bitching."

Annie added, "I'll say."

Doc turned to Timmy and told him, "Timmy, light the white wand of fire like Turbo Thunder instructed!"

Timmy jumped up, clapped his hands, and lighted the white wand. The fairy with angel wings floated over and hugged us.

He said, "Yes! Fairy World is free!"

Wanda said, "Phase 1, complete."

I added, "Now onto to phase 2."