12🔥

Taehyung's POV-

Today, we are suppose to be in hell, to prove that I have a potential partner to rule the throne. But now, not only Jimin but even Taecyeon is out of sight. I am losing the last bit of patience I have as they keep me waiting for every passing second. If he won't be here in next five minutes I am dropping him in the mid of ocean this time.

And maybe he heard me because he was here next moment in front of me, with Taecyeon beside him. They both look like they have seen ghost even though they are demons themselves. Did a hound escaped from hell?

"Why you two look like something happened?" Instead of answering my question they stared at each other like fools. 

"L-lord, we heard they are going to take away your mate so you won-"

"That's it? You two are awfully late then because it has already happened." I am sure they were shocked by my words but none of them said anything else. Good for them because I hate anyone doubting my words or actions.

"L-lets go." I nodded and in a blink we were standing in the hall where all officials were waiting for me, and some waiting for the show.

They all bowed down in respect though I know most of them are bowing in fear. And its good, they should know who has the power.

"Rise." I uttered as soon as I sat on my throne, many gazes looking up at me, a question and mocking in their gaze. It makes me want to laugh, they think they can over rule me in my game.

"My lord, you have no one with you. Should we assume you have no potential partner to rule hell and are giving up?" Mammon spoke up with an evident mocking smile over his lips, Beelzebub beside him smirking at me. Do they really think they can tie him down? Bunch of kids.

"Assuming a lot. Are we?" I muttered as a knowing smile stretched over my lips. I heard some growling which made me cackle as I saw the color leaving their face. It was not normal to hear growling here, these walls block the sounds of the dying souls and other creatures but that roar was too powerful to be blocked out. 

"What? Oh that? That's my mate. He will be here any moment now. Be careful though, he is a bit temperamental. And maybe he is a little angry." Beelzebub's horror was clear on his face as he looked up to other big officials for help. But they were too caught up by the growls to react to him. They all thought my mate is a harmless creature that they can cage. Well, they thought fucking wrong and now I will make sure they eat up their own words.

"H-how?! He said your mate is a bunny hybrid!!" I turned towards Taecyeon who was now clenching his jaw so hard that I fear it might break out. He was the mole among us, I knew that. He thought he has all the information about Jungkook, but he can't know something that even the other has no idea about.

Everyone flinched as the doors opened at my command. A big black dragon flying in before he coiled and sat right in front of me, his head below my throne. My pretty mate. I stroked his mane as he huffed out smoke before his eyelids dropped. With a snap I summoned a big black robe, covering him as soon as he transformed. 

"Hey my mighty dragon." I whispered as he tied the ribbons of his robe before walking up to me. His hair looked more vibrant red and his scent, he smells like vanilla and musk with a mix of burning wood, cedar. It smells so heavenly that makes me want to gulp down till I am satisfied. He must have noticed my thirst because a teasing smile surfaces his lips as I stand up to push him down on my throne before sitting on his lap. Ignoring the murmuring and gasps he pulled me close and made me comfortable on his lap, his hands secured around my waist as he breathed down my nape.

"Right here, is my mate. Jeon Jungkook. You can see the marking right? That's if you are not blind with jealousy. So, here, I got my mate, my throne, does anyone have any issue with this?" No word, dead silent with only a scoff from Jimin as he noticed the silence. 

"Are you fine?" I finally asked my hot mate on who's lap I was nestling on. He had bruised knuckles and a few scratches here and there. He looked down at me, placing a soft kiss on my temple before nodding to my question. 

"You know, I never really knew I had a dragon too. Which very much explains this red hair. But, how did you know about it?" Well.

"I noticed you had a missing scent means something was missing and then I had to break in your mind to know what's hiding in there. That's where I saw the cute mighty dragon napping at the back of your mind. You are so tall and buff for what? A spirit animal as big as the dragon can't reside in a small body. The dragon is your actual spirit animal where as the bunny is something to balance that dragon." 

I felt him sighing underneath me as he leaned back with me laying on his chest. The robe was big enough to hide his thighs even when the cloth hitched up due to me sitting on his lap. I squirmed a lil, trying to turn to him but stopped as I felt something else. He gazed down at me lazily before giving a lopsided smile.

"Finally sat on the right place." 

I gasped as he humped slightly, a low groan leaving his lips, his hands settling on my waist. I could feel the girth of his cock under my heat which made me freeze on my position. He is thick and long, I can feel that through my silk robe. Many eyes were on me while mine were threatening to roll back as I felt myself losing my senses due to his scent. Now that his dragon was surfaced, so did his concealed scent which acted like a drug to me.

"Everyone's looking at you darling. Do you want them to see you wrecked up when I sort you out in front of them?" He can sort me out in many ways and I would love everyone of them. My thighs clenched as he sneaks his hands past them, groping my inner thighs driving me over the edge. He is sitting on my throne and making me squirm on his lap in my own empire, that thought itself makes me want to get on my knees for him to do as he pleases with me.

"My lord, do you wish to leave?" It was Jimin who asked. He might have noticed what was going on, others must have too but that doesn't matter, right now all I want is Jungkook.

"Let's go my sirena, I must sort you out for the mess you have been creating on my lap." My face burned red as I felt the wet patch under me. With all the thoughts running in my mind, I have been leaking all over his dick that even he felt the wetness.

"Please do. I want you so bad." I whispered in his ears before I snapped my fingers, in a blink we end up in my bedroom, on my bed with me still on his lap. His fingers wrap around my neck, pulling me back to him as he growls in my ears, this time I let out an audible mewl for him to hear.

"I am gonna ravish you darling, you better prepare yourself!" He better do because I have been waiting for this moment since ever.

🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

it will be my first time writing a smut scene where a vagina is involved....

~~~~glimpse