Reality strikes

After everything that happened at Ua everyone has been on how alert for AFO aka Momo. They had put up wanted posters of her but they seen that no one cared. Reasons as to no one cared is because they seen what the hero's did and do not trust them at all.

On the news they seen one of the posters were in the hands of omw of the civilians as they were highly pissed as the hero's thought that everything was going their way. They were wrong when the civilians were talking bad in hero's as they said that hero's doesn't even try to help out those who have weak quirks or those who are quirkless. Most said that some hero's had left them hanging saying that it wouldn't bring up their status as hero's as those only want fame and money.

At Ua almost all are devastated to hear that no one trusts them at all as they fell to the ground in shame. What hit the nail in the coffin as that someone said that how can 2 hero's neglect and abuse a child who was once quirkless that couldn't control it until All might the #1 hero gave him his quirk and refuses to help his own child into getting bullied by his classmates inside the school. Most kids in the school tried calling their parents as they hear them answering to them being cussed out and disowning them for their actions as they never heard their parents like this before

With Momo after exposing them she went back to her darling boyfriend who gave her love by cuddling her and kissing her.

Izuku: never thought that you would go this far especially killing that little whore of a sister.

Momo: of course and besides she was crying for her parents help when she saw me.

Izuku: well I hope they learned their lesson.

Momo: nope there are people who hasn't learned anything at all.

Izuku: what are you gonna do next?

Momo: play with the barking dog he deserves whats coming to him.

Izuku: very well I must say I want to see how you do that.

Momo:*excited* REALLY YOU WANT TO SEE HOW I TREAT THIS TRASHY PEOPLE?

Izuku: of course why wouldn't I and plus they-

As Momo cuffed his face as she gotten closer to his face.

Momo: I know honey what they done is not hero like this is why villains like us are created and plus I want those trashy people to see what I can do to a person who was treated like trash I will treat you like a real human being and if anything we are the real hero's not them.

As they kissed as Izuku was a touchy feely as Momo allowed him to grope her as they soon started making out and started having sex. Later that day they ended the day by sleeping after having sex the next day they both gotten ready as they both suit up. After they suit up they felt a group of people there as they made very thing disappeared as they made themselves invisible.

As everyone made it in the room they see that everything is gone including the 2. What the hero's didn't know was that Momo plus Izuku that they don't know felt their presence and was there hiding. They see Toru going invisible as well but luckily they can clearly see her trying to see what she can find without getting spotted which she failed entirely. As Toru went into a room as Izuku smirked as both him and Momo looked at each other and nodded as Izuku followed her into the room. For a while now nothing happened until every hero heard Toru fall to the ground as everyone went to the room and saw her dead body bleeding out. Everyone freaked out that she died and wondered how she got in here with her dying as nothing was in there.

Inko: who could've done this to her she was innocent.

All might: I don't know but whoever did this will pay.