Bonus (wedding night)

Third person view

The wedding party was tiring to say the at least. The newly wedded husbands bid their goodbyes and took their seats in the car which would take them to their hotel.

The media and the public went wild over the fact that Tyler Matthew was now a married man, that too married to a man. He was known to be the biggest player and never doing the concept of relationships. Many even speculated that this was a public stunt but it's the media, it's very job is to make things super controversial.

"The articles are still flooding". Luca quietly says, resting his head on Tyler's shoulder. He was now in the hungry eyes of the public. There were many comments, disgusting ones to be precise saying how malleable he looks and comments on his body as well. He didn't tell Tyler how he was feeling but it was getting a bit too much.

"That's how the media is Mia Cara, I know how overwhelming it is, but trust me you don't worry at all about it. I will not let anyone put you in an uncomfortable situation". He kisses Luca's cheek softly and held his hand, putting him at some ease.

"I know, I'm so thankful for you. You just know how to make me feel better". He shyly says.

"Just wait until we reach the hotel and I'll show you how good I can make you feel". He slyly whispers into his ears but this time Luca isn't embarrassed. He is as eager as Tyler and the adrenaline was rushing in quick. He saw how hungry Tyler's eyes looked when they danced in the hall, waiting to just take him.

The car stopped in front of the hotel and the chauffeur opens the door for the husbands. Tyler helped Luca with his heavy gown and they make their way to their suite. They were going to stay there for three days before leaving for their honeymoon in Hawaii.

The door opened and Luca was in awe. The room was beautifully decorated and the bed had fresh roses spread on it. There was a pool outside and a jacuzzi on the other side. Beautiful.

"Wow..It's so beautiful..." he whispers out. The moon was shining brightly, almost as if it was welcoming them into their married life. He felt arms wrap around him and lips ghosting his neck. "All for you baby.." he quietly says as he places soft butterfly kisses on his neck.

Luca sighed, feeling his lips on his sensitive skin. He turns around to face his husband who's eyes were filled with love and lust. "C-Can you wait for me? I'll be back". Tyler nods and places a quick kiss onto his lips and pulls away. Luca goes into the bathroom to change into something more 'appropriate'.

It was definitely a whole arm workout to get out the wedding gown. He saw himself in the mirror and this time didn't feel any shame. He proudly touched all of his fading scars, so thankful for Tyler to love him despite all of his imperfections. He opened a specific shelf and there was the box.

Opening it, there was a pretty baby pink set for him. A pretty pink choker and a silk pink lingerie dress. He took a deep breath and changed into the set. He admired himself for a minute before carefully stepping out of the bathroom.

Tyler had already got rid of his upper clothes and was only in his black trousers. He was on his phone when the sound of the bathroom door opening catches his attention and when he looks at the direction, his eyes darken with desire. Luca already felt small under his intense gaze, feeling so submissive.

Luca couldn't help but ogle at his devilishly handsome husband. The way his arms were adorned in beautiful sleeve tattoos, one tattoo of a rose on the side of his stomach , his broad shoulders, muscular back, thighs and his ab definition. He was still in denial that this beautiful masterpiece was his husband.

His master.

"Come here Mia Cara". He calls out in a sharp, dominating tone. Not wasting a single second, he goes to him and sits on his lap, straddling him. Hands immediately settle on his waist and hot breathes are felt on his neck. "You look so pretty baby, so tempting".