The End..... For now

Xav POV
It's been a year since the war and the death of Lucus and ever since then no has seen Tyler or any trace of him or his men. But he has to be out there somewhere and I have to find him before he comes back for me and my family.

"Baby what are you doing up this late " Adrianna had said coming up from behind me.
"I'm just working on something sweety don't worry I'll be in bed soon " I told her before kissing her on her cheek.

"If it's about Tyler and his men don't worry baby you have a family to worry about especially the baby " Adrianna said. She was due 2 more months and I couldn't be any happier to know that my mate will be having my babies soon.

"I know Adrian I'll go to bed come on I'll go with you " I said to her closing down my laptop and putting my papers away abd started walking behind her.

"Xan I love you, you know that right " Adrian said as she laid there cuddling next to me on the bed.

"I love you too Adrian and our daughter too " I said to her before she fell asleep soon I did too.

Unknown POV
I told them I'll be back and I am just wait till my true mate is born and when she turns 16 I can finally have he for my self just wait no one can stop me this time and I'll make sure of that too.........

So guys this is the end, I know I know I'm crying too but don't worry there will 've a part 2 coming soon in Mid July with Adrianna and Xan daughter as the main character and the unknown characters too and it be called Gentle Bites so I'll just put up the description of the next book on June 23 ,2016. So hopefully you guys will love it.