1.

Jessica-

Finally the day had ended and I could go home. I packed all my papers in my bag and shrugged my coat on. I made sure my office was locked before heading out the doors.

"Have a nice night Ms. Salvator " My secretary waved

I politely nodded and pushed the button. Once the elevator doors opened I stepped in. The doors closed and soon I was heading towards my car. The silver audi r8 roared to life and i began my way to the meeting spot, knowing I was running late.

The ringing from my phone came through the speakers and I pressed the button on the wheel to pick up.

"Where are you?"

I instantly recognized my Ex's voice coming through the phone.

"Im on my way, sorry I was running late at the office"

"You can leave whenever you can, You're the CEO"

"I'm pulling up, goodbye"

I hung up the phone and parked next to the red ford explore. My Ex stood next to the car, a cigarette between his lips. I hopped out but kept the car running.

"bout time you got here"

"Like I said, I was running late" I replied, clearly annoyed

"Here's her bags" He handed me the diaper bag and a toy bag "She's in the backseat"

I set the bags in the trunk of my car and walked to the back seat of his car. I opened the door to see my two year old daughter, Belle sleeping. I unbuckled her and picked her up. She stirred some but fell asleep again. I set her down in her carseat in my car and buckled her in.

After talking to my ex for a few minutes, I got in and was on my way home finally. My ex; Matt and I dated since I was 16 til I was 19. I then found out I was pregnant while my business was getting to its peak. Matt left for a year but took me to court so he could see her. He only wanted her a weekend out of every month. I was now 21, my clothing business was skyrocketing and I had a beautiful and healthy baby girl.

I parked the car and turned it off, grabbing Belle and her bags before going inside. I carried her up the steps to her bedroom and set her in the princess bed. After covering her up, I locked the doors and turned the lights off in the house. I changed clothes and laid in bed, finally getting some rest.

----------------------------

The sound of my alarm going off woke me up at 7am. I shuffled out of bed and headed straight to the shower. I quickly washed up and got out before Belle woke up. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked into my bedroom to change. I dried off and put on my black bra and panties. I hopped into some tight black skinny jeans with holes on the knees. Next I put on my grey shirt with black on the collar and sleeve ends, 'cute af' on my upper left. I slipped on my all black vans and went to wake Belle.

I walked into her room to find her already awake. She stood in her princess bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Morning Princess"

I picked her up and walked to her closet. I grabbed a few things and began my way to the bathroom. I started up a bed and set her in it with some toys. Just when I was about to began doing my hair, my phone rang.

"Hello, Jessica Salvator speaking"

"Ms.Salvator, umm theres a man here, he says he has a umm job interview"

"Michelle, tell him to have a seat, ill be there soon"

I hung up and rolled my eyes. She always was nervous around me, I don't know why. I quickly did my makeup and my hair in a nice high ponytail. I cleaned and dried Belle before changing her. She put on her panties and then her black shorts. I put her green 'John Deer' shirt on and her hair in a messy bun. We brushed our teeth and I put her black vans on. We were then out the door.