6.

She bit into the second one and the cage dropped with Liam in it....

Jessica-

My phone rang around 1am, waking me up.

"Hello?" I rubbed my eyes

"Jessy?, My car broke down and Liam is in the hospital. I need to get him but I can't. I need you to come pick me up at the shack!"

"Wait, slow down, what happened?"

"I don't have time just please get me"

"I'm on my way"

I hung up and threw on some leggings and a loose tank top. I slipped my flip flops on and grabbed my keys and phone. Josh was on my couch sleeping when I got downstairs.

"Josh" I woke him

"What?"

"I need you to watch Belle, I'll explain later"

He nodded and got up, heading to her room. I rushed out and into my car, speeding to the docks.

Harry was waiting out, eyes red. He ran and got in the car, hand running through his hair.

"Where to?"

"St. Joe hospital"

I speed to the hospital. Harry didn't say a word, I didn't ask either. We arrived after 30 minutes of dead silence. Harry ran inside, me right after him.

"Liam Payne" Harry asked

"He's getting his stitches, wait with the others" the lady pointed

The boys, Rick, Perrie and another girl waited. The other girl was crying so I assumed she was close to Liam. Harry turned towards me, sadness all over his face.

"Thanks for the ride, you can leave now"

He turned back away and walked towards the crying girl.

"Oh...ok" I muttered to myself

I turned on my heels and walked to my car, driving home to get some sleep. He just needed a ride.

The next morning I was ready for work. I showered and changed into a white dress with black dots. I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on some black pumps. Belle was eating with Josh when I finished my makeup and head down to get her. She sat at the table eating fruit, Josh playing on his phone.

"Mommy, I done"

I pulled her out of her chair and cleaned her up before heading upstairs. Josh of course followed behind me.

"So why did you rush out?"

"Harry called, his friend Liam was in the hospital. Needed a ride"

"You sound mad"

"Just confused. we got there and he told me to go home"

"Rude"

"I still don't know what happened"

"Don't you work with his friend Louis?"

"That's why he looked familiar!"

"Wow..."

"Hush"

I changed Belle into some dark jean shorts and a grey tank top. Josh tied her black converse on as I got her bag. it held some toys, diapers and snacks. I brushed her teeth and grabbed our stuff before heading out. I dropped Josh off on the way to work.

"Ms. Salvator welcome back"

"Have all ten models in the dressing room in 30 minutes. I have work to finish for the show"