"-Blood In Fire "

As Shinichiro entered, the door closed quickly by itself, it was too loud so Shinichiro turned back to see what it was, at first she didn't panic because there would probably be some other ways to get out from this damn house, maybe by windows or another door. (She's such an INTJ, 5w6), she walked towards a stair, and threw a table on it as to see if she would step on it, will she fall down?
Nevermind, the table broke itself, that wasn't logic since a stair is weaker than a table and the table breaks. She throught that the stair was haunted so she ran to the abbandoned kitchen and searched a pail, she put some pure water in it then she threw the water on the stair, then she put away the pail. She ran towards the stair and stepped on it, and she felt something holding her foot, she tried to get off but wasn't able to. She grittened her teeth and looked angry, now.
She took the pair and put water on her feet, she was able to escape now. She jumped and ran towards the room where the stair was heading at, Shinichiro found some broken old alcohol bottles and a gun, she took the gun and checked if it was empty or not, it was charged. And she put the gun in her sleeve, she looked around the room then saw a broken mirror, covered with bandages.
She raised an eyebrow and didn't walk towards it, she took out the gun, she looked at the bandaged windows and back at the stair, she covered the stair's heading place with her jacket and she shot the covered mirror, “ew, im disgusting at aiming..” She said to herself, then she shot once again on the same spot of the bandaged mirror