Chapter 1

Kim sunoo -

As the sun hit the face of the sleeping angelic-looking boy. He groaned in pain after the sun's rays touched {BURNED}his face. He woke slowly and took a look at his phone. He was amazed as it said 6:00 a.m.

"I better wake up now or else I will be late for school, "said the boy to himself. After he had d his morning routine, he went downstairs.

Mr.Kim looked at sunoo with the most poker face he had ever seen in his life-

.Sit down said Mr.Kim, as sunoo came back to sense from his train of thoughts. He quickly sat down after making some space. 

Honey, it's time you know the truth about our family - Mrs.Kim.What truth?

Our family had made a deal with a Japanese family about marrying their two oldest children together. What ?. It helped us win against the people who had committed the death of your parents.

This marriage of you will not only help us find who had committed the death of your parents but help the Kim corporation to not go bankrupt.

Kim sunoo pov-

I wanted to cry after hearing that news. I do I have to marry someone I do not love only. I wish I could go out like other people but no here I am having to marry someone I don't even know or love.

 Kim sunoo pov-end

"But do not worry my grandson, the boy you are marrying is a good person and if both of you want a divorce then you will be granted a divorce. But please marry him, I know he is not your love of life nor someone you know about but just bear it. I hope you understand my situation." said Mr.Kim.

"You can meet him if you want to and please think about it," said Mrs.Kim 

"I will think about it and inform you and I also understand your situation. Grandpa thanks for informing me and I want  to meet the person I am marrying ."

"Thank you for understanding our situation," said the Kim's. 

"Now come on let's have breakfast," said Mr. Kim 

After my breakfast, I left for school.

Author pov

English is not my first language so there can be a lot of grammatical errors . I hope you enjoyed my story pls add it to your library so you get notified. This is my first story and I hope you have a nice day.💕💕❤❤🎇🎇🎉🎉🎉