Moving

"Aryll! Can you come here for a minute?"
"Yea mom be there in a second!" I'm Aryll( pronounced Arial ) I'm 5'5 1/2, I'm 17 birthday November 12, my eyes change color, and I have blue hair. It's strange I know, it was a dare with my friends and I'm not one to back down so I did it. Oh also I have a belly piercing, it's simple, a little diamond but it's cute.
"Yea mom." I grumble because I really don't feel like walking back upstairs.
"Sweety..." oh shit what did I do
"Yes mom?" I say kinda shakily because I am scared shitless.....
"You are going to live with your Uncle Simon for a couple years. Don't ask me why and you leave today I have been packing your stuff if you have been wondering where your stuff is going. Your plane leaves in 2 hours go finish packing."
I just stare at her dumbfounded. I'm moving to England?!?!
"WHAT?!?"
"You heard me Aryll now go!"
With that I turn around and leave her.

~skip rest of packing~

"So this is it huh." I glare at my mom as hard as I can.
"Yes sweetly I will miss you so much be safe okay."
"Whatever" I know I sound like a bitch but she is the one sending me away so she gives zero fucks about me.
"Oh yea mom!" She turns around with hope but I yell love you as I drive away flipping her off. Oops.

~skip car ride it only consisted of jamming out to music and flipping off people that have no clue how to drive~

" Plane 286 for England is boarding now please make your way to the gate, thank you."

-skips plane ride she slept the whole way-

The plane ride was stupid I can't believe I'm in England.
"BLUE!!" That is what Uncle Si calls me.
"HEY UNCLE SI I'M OVER HERE!" With that he turns and heads my way.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry if the first chapter sucks ass and I know no one reads this but I hope it gets better! This is my first book so it won't be amazing but I'll try. Also sorry about all the parts I skipped but it would of been boring with it in there. I'll try to update every Saturday maybe twice a week maybe not sorry I have a life..... jk
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Elizabeth Brothers🐢