My mom has what?

~Aryll's POV~
"Hey uncle Si how have you been? Wait, before you tell me that tell me why the fuck I just jumped on a plane and now I'm living in England?"
"Aryll I would prefer to tell you at home please."
I'm honestly scared he looks sad and giving me weird looks I hope everything is okay.
~skip car ride home~
"Okay uncle Si were home before I go to my room TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!" I'm getting really mad.
"Aryll please take a seat and lower your voice."
"REALLY YOU WANT ME TO LOWER MY VOICE I WONDER WHY NOW YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG AND WHY I MOVED HERE WITH YOU UNCLE SI I'M NIT PUTTING UP WITH THIS!"
"Okay Aryll, last year the reason family stayed longer at your house during Christmas is because your mom has cancer and won't make it to next Christmas. She said she doesn't care what happens to her as long as she makes it until your birthday. She just couldn't handle the stress of having a child around. Aryll I'm so sorry."
My whole world goes black. I can't think I just stand there like I'm stupid. I don't know what to do or what to say.
"No this is just a really fucked up prank!" I look at him and he won't look back at me.
"UNCLE SI TELL ME THIS IS A FUCKED UP PRANK TELL ME MY MOTHER DOSENT HAVE CANCER!" I can't help it by now I'm am in sobbing. I hear a lot of people come down stairs out of no where but I can't see past my tears they just keep flowing. My mother has cancer and won't last until the end of the year. Thinking that I just cry harder. It makes it worse that there are people here I don't know and that makes me cry harder so thankfully I have waterproof make up on but I still look terrible.
"UNCLE SIMON PLEASE DONT LET THIS BE TRUE!" I scream at him through sobs but all he does is pull me in a hug and all I can do is cry on his shoulder. Me and my Uncle are a lot more close than usual every summer I spend a month at his house. By now he is crying and so are the strangers but I am still hiccuping from sobbing so hard and that doesn't slow the tears at all.
"Uncle si please be joking." I say barely a whisper before I burst into more tears. I just can't handle the pain. My father died when I was 7 protecting me from a burglar with a gun. So then I would be parentless. Now thinking about that I can't help but cry harder and let it all out now uncle si and the strangers are sobbing like I was at my level 1 of crying. I can't take this pain. I grab my longboard, my phone, and a pack of cigarettes and longboard off to lord knows where. I left around 4:30 and it is currently 8:45 so I head back home because my phone will die if uncle si keeps calling me. I make it home by 9:15 and all the lights are on and I can see uncle si talking to people I just can't tell who. I walk in and I come face to face with 5 guys in only boxers and their faces have a familiar tent I just can't put my finger on it. They are all built because they all have v-lines but there are two that really catch my eye. One looks the oldest out of all of them with brown shaggy-ish hair and the other one has brown roots and blonde hair. They all stare at me, I stare at uncle si, and he stares at his feet.
"Well someone has some explaining to do." I snap starring holes into uncle si's head. The other boys look scared and I can just tell by the way they look they live here too....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well that was chapter two I hope it didn't suck balls!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Elizabeth Brothers🐢