Nighttime snuggles

Red tossed and turned in her bed, unable to fall asleep. There was something about the raging storm outside that left her sleepless. Their mind raced as the thunder crashed, they remembered a terrible crash that had happened a year prior on a stormy night like this one that had left a close friend of hers hospitalized for a while. Visions of the wreckage flashed across her mind. She lay there, open-eyed and shaking as the wind howled and the thunder roared throughout the night. After a while of restlessness, Red sat up in her bed with one thought. Everest.

She slowly got up out of bed and headed towards the living room to see if he was still there. Sure enough, Everest was still lying there on the couch, having been stormed in after the two finished marathoning their favourite show together. He slept soundly to the sounds of the storm and Red felt nervous approaching him in the middle of the night. Not that there was anything to be nervous about, she just hated bothering him over something so meaningless. She walked up to the couch and gave her sleeping boyfriend a gentle nudge.

Everest's eyes cracked open to see Red standing over him looking nervous.

"Huh? What is it, love?" He yawned, he sounded tired, yet spoke to her with a gentle tone, not mad in any way to have been awoken. This put Red at ease, she sighed, finding her words.

"I was having trouble falling asleep. I was hoping I could sleep with you..." They explained, fidgeting with their sleeves. They paused, but Everest still watched them with patience.

"...i-inside of you." Red corrected herself. Everest's face lit up with a knowing look as he took in this request.

"Sure thing my love." He sat up on the couch and wrapped his arms around Red in a warm embrace. "You can spend the night inside me any time you wish, you don't have to be scared to ask."

He smiled down at her, his gentle gaze comforted her already. "You ready, Red?"

Red nodded softly. She watched as Everest's smile gently cracked open, revealing the welcoming wolf maw she had seen before. Everest gently lifted her up into his open mouth, sucking her in with his wet tongue that covered her in warm saliva. Once her whole upper body was in his mouth he held her there for a moment, savouring her flavour. And then he swallowed, pushing her deeper into his throat. She moaned slightly as she felt herself make the tight squeeze through his esophagus. He swallowed again and then Red landed in the warm, familiar chamber of Everest's stomach. They shifted slightly, getting themself comfortable.
Everest sighed, feeling the small bulge Red made in his abdomen. He patted his stomach, looking down at where his beloved had made herself cozy.
"How is it?" He asked softly, smiling slightly as he felt her shifting around inside of him.
Red didn't respond, only making a few unintelligible noises before settling down. The movements and sounds of Everest's body around her put her at ease. She loved being this close to Everest. The sound of his heartbeat echoing around her, the ambiance of being inside his stomach. The warmth and pressure of his body around hers was like a warm weighted blanket, but alive, as it pulsed and shifted under their weight. Red smiled, finally feeling better enough to fall asleep.