Chapter 4

Echo's P.O.V

The room was shrouded in darkness, save for a few dim rays of moonlight that slipped through the heavy curtains. 

I slowly blinked my eyes open, feeling the warmth and the weight of another person beside me. My heart skipped a beat as I realized I was nestled in the arms of Pelle Ohlin, the enigmatic singer of the infamous Black Metal band Mayhem. 

My lips curled into a gentle smile as I took in the surreal moment. Pelle lay there in peaceful slumber, his long hair cascading around his shoulders.

His trademark grimace was replaced by an expression of tranquility in his sleep. I couldn't help but be captivated by the contrast between the fearsome stage presence I had witnessed and the serene vulnerability of the man beside me.

Careful not to disturb him, I tried to extricate myself from his embrace. But Pelle's grip tightened instinctively, his fingers curling around me as if he sensed my every move. I chuckled softly to myself, both amused and enchanted by the situation.

A few minutes later, the bedroom door creaked open, and the pale light from the hallway spilled into the room. my heart raced as I watched three other figures enter, the distinct silhouettes of Hellhammer, Euronymous, and Necrobutcher.

"Euronymous, Hellhammer, would you look at this?" Necrobutcher whispered, a sly grin forming on his face as he saw me in Pelle's arms.

Euronymous, the guitarist known for his icy demeanor, smirked as he approached the bed. "Pelle, mate, it's time to rise and shine. We've got a concert later."

Hellhammer, the drummer with a stoic expression, nodded in agreement. "You need your beauty sleep, but not with our guest, Pelle."

I blushed furiously as Pelle finally stirred. His eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing a glint of surprise when he realized the situation. For a moment, he seemed unsure of how to react.

"Good morning," I greeted with a shy smile. Pelle blinked a few times before a sleepy smile formed on his lips. "Morning," he mumbled, loosening his hold on me.

Necrobutcher couldn't contain his laughter, and Euronymous joined in with a chuckle. Hellhammer merely rolled his eyes. "Come on, Pelle, we don't have all day."

Reluctantly, Pelle released me, and I slipped out of bed. I felt a mixture of disappointment and relief as I stood by the bedside, my eyes still fixed on him.

Pelle slowly got up, tousled hair framing his face, and offered me an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that," he said, his voice a raspy murmur.

I shook my head, my heart still racing from the surreal experience. "No need to apologize. It was... nice."

The other members of Mayhem exchanged amused glances, and Euronymous patted Pelle on the back. "Well, now that we're all awake, let's get ready for the show."

TO BE CONTINUED....