you're mine (anniversary)

anna: 19, blonde hair blue eyes, fem
kylie: 20, brown short hair, brown eyes, masc

Today it is the 1 year anniversary of me and kylie. she is the love of my life, i have absolutely no doubts about that. she has made me so incredibly happy, something that no one has ever made me feel like.

Since it is our anniversary, we decided to go out to a fancy dinner and Kylie is picking me up in a few minutes.

kylie
baby, i am almost at your house. are you almost ready?

anna
yess i am just finishing up my makeup and ill be done!

anna
also stop texting while driving you idiot! i dont want to spend our first anniversary in a hospital or the morgue. i love you

kylie
Okay i am sorry. i love you!

i apply a bit of highlighter and look in the mirror to see how i look. I am wearing a red dress that falls just above my ankles, with some simple black heals. the dress accentuates my ass and tits. i know this will drive kylie crazy, which is exactly what i want. i curled my hair and put on some eyeliner.

i hear the doorbell ring, and rush downstairs. My beautiful girlfriend is wearing black baggy jeans, with a button down shirt. She unbuttoned some of the buttons, just enough for me to think about whats underneath there.

Kylie comes inside, gives me a rose.

"1 rose, because today i get to call you my girlfriend for exactly one year. happy anniversary baby, i love you so much!" kylie says followed by a kiss.

"thank you babe, i love you more. and by the way, you look really fucking hot right now." i mean, she does. the sleeves of her shirt are rolled up, just to reveal her tattoos.

"oh my god! have you seen yourself? i dont know if i can make it trough dinner. i am already thinking about alll of the things i want to do to you tonight." kylie says, the last part whispering in my ear. her hands slide slowly to my ass, and i feel a quick squeeze.

i pull her in for a kiss, by her neck. kylie immediatly licks my lips, asking for permission to slide her tongue in. i open my mouth to let her in. it gets heavy quickly, and i smile when i hear a small moan coming from her.

"what was that? you already getting naughty baby girl?" i tell her.

she answers by a short "mmm" and pulls me in by my waist for another deep heated kiss.

"lets go kylie. we dont want to be late"

in the restaurant she can barely keep her eyes off of my tits. the only time she does, is to take a bite. The waiter, a hot dirty blonde girl flirts with me the entire dinner. i know this drives my girlfriend crazy, she always hates it when people give me too much attention.

"me and my girlfriend would like another glass of white wine please. it is our anniversary after all!" she tells the waiter.

"of course. i will be back in a minute"

"you getting jealous baby?" i tease kylie.

"no, i just want her to know that you are mine. i am sleeping in your bed tonight, not her"

"mmm you sure are"

on the drive back to my house, kylie keeps her hand on my thigh. every now and then she will slide it slightly higher. i act like i dont care, but all i want is her inside of me. right now.

the second we get inside kylie pulls me by my waist and kisses me hard. she slide her hands all over my body, stops at the back of my thighs and picks me up. i cross my legs and put my arms on her shoulders for support. she walks backwards untill i am back against the wall.