trying out new things

just what i imagined these caracters look like (pics are from pinterest, i do not own them!)

Rylee: 19, blonde, blue/greyish eyes, mix of masc and fem (stem)

valeria: 18, hispanic, brown eyes, brown hair, fem

Rylee and Valeria met about 6 months ago, via Tinder

Rylee and Valeria met about 6 months ago, via Tinder. Tonight they are celebrating their 2 month anniversary, with of course some celebrations ;))

"god damn it Valeria, i could not think about anything else than fucking you so hard you wont be able to even speak during that dinner!" Rylee told me. we just came home from out dinner-date, and of course i chose to wear something that i knew would turn my girl on. Im glad to see that my plan worked.

"So, why arent you doing that already?" i teased her. We only have been seeing each other for 6 months, and have been dating for 2 but along the way i figured out some stuff that drives Rylee crazy.

She picks me up, and i wrap my legs around her waist. Rylee carries me to our bathroom, not disconnecting our lips for even a second. She pushes me against the wall in our room, and my hands start exploring her body. She takes of her top, forcing our lips to move away from eachother. I follow her lead, and take of my shirt aswell. I look into the most beautiful, ocean blue eyes i have ever seen. I swear to god, i could get lost in those eyes of hers.

"You really know what youre doing, huh? wearing this outfit, looking at me with those 'fuck me' eyes of yours all night. you know that drives me crazy, my love" Rylee says. While undressing me further.

"i dont hear you complaining, so what does it matter?" i say sassily, before grabbing my girls face and kissing her passionately.

"oh im not complaining at all baby." Rylee starts massaging my breasts, which makes my breath go faster. She then focuses on my nipple, first the left and after a good while the right one. My breath hitches when she stimulates both of my nipples at the same time. "just know that i have some tricks up my sleeve that can make you a moaning mess within minutes." Rylee says after throwing me on the bed.

She stands up, and start giving me a strip tease. I follow her movements with my eyes, completely speechless. She then takes of my clothes as well, but not before throwing a questioning look my way to ask for permission. She then proceeds to give me an entire lap dance as well. I am now absolutely soaked, and i need her.

"fucking hell Rylee. Fuck me, please." I say, moaning her name because she touches my clit during her lap dance on accident.

"fuck, i love it when you say my name like that. do it again." she orders me.

me being sassy me, i answer "make me."

"oh i sure plan to, princess." she answers while she starts placing kisses all over my body, starting at my lips, then my neck, my chest, and stomach. Her hand follows her trace of kisses, giving me goosebumps. Her hand is now near the place where i need her most. She looks at me, again to ask for permission.

"please, rylee"

"please what? tell me what you want my love"

"please, i need you to touch me. please"

She does what i asked, her fingers slowly slides trough my folds. "god val, youre soaked. i guess i do indeed have that effect on you, dont i?"

"yes you do ry. please i need more" i beg.

Her finger moves to my clit, which makes me throw my head back and moan in ecstasy. her fingers move painfully slow, and i make sure to let her know this. Her fingers speed up a little, before moving them lower.

"I want to fuck you so bad right know, just like i promised. you have no idea how breathtakingly hot you are val." Rylee says while sliding a finger inside of me. She attaches her tongue to my clit as she puts one more finger in me. There are now two fingers inside of me. pumping in and out of me, and curling deep inside of me, Rylee picks up the speed and brings me closer to the edge.

"fuuuck rylee! faster please!" She does what i say, but also adds a third finger. Somehow, Rylee works her magic with her fingers and tongue even faster, which sends me over the edge. "ry-rylee! fucking hell!" i scream. She keeps going for a few moments to help me ride out my high before taking her fingers out.

With her clean hand, Rylee pushes my chin upwards so i have no choice but to look at her eyes. She then proceeds to lick her fingers clean, while moaning and stimulating her own breast. I decide to help her with that, since i have calmed down a little after my orgasm.

"you taste so good, my love." Rylee leans down to kiss me, i taste myself on her tongue. She walks away from me, which causes some protesting from my side.

"Valeria, i want to try something that we havent done together before." Rylee says grabbing something out of her side of our closet.

its getting pretty long, so ill make a part 2 of this story!!