truth or dare

Its the end of the schoolyear, which means my best friend Jessica, who is very popular, threw a big party. Me and my friends decided to get ready together, and do a small pregame. 'No party is fun without alcohol' is the excuse Jessica used used.

I brought my baggy black pants, and i am picking out a top from Jessica's closet. I decided on a black korset top with lace. It shows off my belly piercing and it accentuates my boobs.

Some people started showing up. We dance, drink, dance and drink. Untill Jessica pulls me into a room where 9 others were already sitting on the floor.

"umm what are we doing?" i asked my best friend.

"i got bored of the big crowd so i gathered the most fun people to play some drinking games. How about we start with truth or dare? If you dont want to do dare or tell the truth you must take a shot of this!" she said holding a bottle of straight vodka in the air.

"oh god! jess you know i cant handle vodka!" i said remembering the last time i got drunk on vodka. I ended up hanging over the toilet the entire night and i had the worst hangover ever the next day.

"i know! which is why it's fun! but please everyone, dont come with stupid dares, im in the mood for some spice!" Jessica stated.

"okay fine. i'll start." i look around the room for someone to ask truth or dare. I dont know everyone personally, but ive seen them around at school. My eye catches the brunette girl next to me.She is wearing black trousers and a blue top with a massive cleavage. "the gorgous girl in the blue top, whats your name?" i asked her.

"its Olivia."

"sophia, nice to meet you. Truth or dare olivia?"

"lets start with truth."

"okay. How did you lose your virginity?"

"oh god! it was terrible. I was 16, and i met this guy at a party. I had been questioning my sexuality for a while and i wanted to try out some stuff. Lets just say that after that night it became very clear to me that i am in fact a lesbian!" Olivia laughed.

"okay fair. Guys usually dont know shit haha. whos next?" i laughed with her. Her laugh showed her perfectly white teeth. Her smile lit up the entire room, and i felt my cheecks turning red.

"brandy, truth or dare?" she asked the guy on the other side of the circle.

"ill be bold and do dare." brandy shared.

"kiss the person who you find the most attractive." olivia ordered him. He looks around the room, and chose my best friend Jessica. I am happy for her, jessica has a crush on him for months. I gotta give it to her, he ain't ugly.

Jess looked over to me nervously, so i gave her a reassurent nod. As they kissed, everyone cheered them on. I took a quick pictore of them on snapchat, that will be fun to look at tomorrow. after a couple of seconds the pulled away from eachother, and brandy sat down next to Jessica.

"jessica, truth or dare?" he asked my best friend, not being able to keep their eyes of off each other.

"dare." jessica chose.

"10 minutes, you and me in your bedroom." he asked with a grin on his face. Jessica had a doubting look on her face, before she grabbed the vodka.

"you aint gonna get in my pants that easily brandy!" she laughed. Jess took the shot, and immediatly drank her bacardi cola as a chaser.

A couple of truths, dares and shots later, Olivia chooses dare once again.

"kiss 3 people with a blindfold on and rate them. the winner gets to kiss you again, but without the mask." Jessica said, giving Oliva her a padded sleep mask.