Best Birthday Gift

I find it kinda sad knowing these short stories are getting more reads then when my first books were published...I mean its fine! You guys read what you want! Also get holy water! Dirty weirdos...Love you all! <3
~~~~
I've never wished to leave a ball so much in my life. The one time a year that is supposed to be for myself turns into a celebration for everyone except me. My grandmother always made this day about everyone but me. Even though I am King she rules over me like a queen. At least it's one day I can enjoy a few drinks with alcohol.

Suddenly the room goes quiet and Bethany steps up with that smirk I know too well. Her hair is pinned up in a beautiful bun and her dress is one of my favorite colors. A deep navy blue. She clears her throat before she starts talking. "As his Majesty's head councilor I have a very special gift" I can feel her excitement from five feet away from her and sitting on my throne. She snaps her fingers and about all of my servants walk forward pushing a large human sized box.

This better be good. Grandmother is where she always stands watching me like a hawk. "This may be a little exposing but I will get the consequences later! Happy Birthday Your Highness!" Bethany does cringy jazz hands towards the box. The side open and my eyes widen. My personal servant Tyler stands in the box dressed in black lingerie with a leash and collar with fake dog ears and a tail. He is practically naked and on display for everyone to look at him. "Bethany" I hiss standing up and taking off my coat. She only winks and walks away probably to get away from my scolding. "Take the box away" I order in which the servants immediately do. I wrap my jacket around Tyler's slim frame covering him.

"Y-Your Highness...I want you to know I- I was against it b-but she convinced me! I'm so-" I hold up a hand which makes him stop. I stroke his cheek before trialing it down to his neck grabbing the leash tugging him back to my throne. I sit then pull Tyler close, "you're lucky we are in front of my subjects. Stand at my side like a good boy" I say. He immediately nods so I let go of the leash and he takes his place. The ball continues and my annoyance spikes. "Your Majesty can I get you anything?" Tyler asked with his soft beautiful voice. "Yes, bring me my Grandmother" Tyler bows then walks off to do what I ordered. While he was away Bethany walks up smiling.

"Hope you like your gift. It took a lot of convincing" She says resting her hands on her hips. "I'll enjoy him soon. Also don't ever put him on display like that again" I growl glaring at her. She bows and walks off when she sees my Grandmother walking over with Tyler. "Ah, my sweet boy! Do you feel 25 yet?" She asked with a chuckle. Tyler takes his place next to me as I sigh. "Does not matter. End the ball I would like to spend the rest of this day in my room doing things I enjoy" I say my eyes glancing at the boy next to me. Grandmother shakes her head in disappointment but it doesn't matter.

"As you wish Your Majesty" She says then turns to address the crowd. I stand ready to say my goodbyes. Grandmother gives her give speech in thanks and I add in my thanks then everyone files out. When the doors close I step down, grab Tyler's hand and march to my room. "Silas!" My Grandmother calls out but I ignore it. Tyler doesn't utter a word as I walk down the hallways until we reach my room. It was amazing to finally get out of the ball room and into the comforts of my own room.

Tyler stand near the end of my bed waiting for orders like always. Always an obedient little thing. "Take it off" I say steeling myself. Tyler slides off my jacket letting it fall at his feet. Bethany knows just how to push me. I told myself I would never touch this beautiful boy because it wouldn't end well. Grandmother would never approve of courting a servant as my partner.

"Your Majesty?" Tyler questioned taking me out of my thoughts. "Silas...It's Silas when alone" I breathe out waiting for my name to fall from his lips. He bites on his lip and it takes so much not to take that lip in my mouth. "Bethany said you would like it if I put myself out there. She knew of my stupid crush on you and said I should go for it" I stalk forward grabbing the leash and yanking forward. He yelps before a blush coats his cheeks.