7

Night falls on the fourth day, and Fairy Tail of course are celebrating their victory and for being up in first place currently. The mages are eating and drinking as usual, most congratulating the two dragon slayers even though Gajeel was outed by Natsu. It took quite some time for the Black Steel to return from being stuck in the mine cart.

Although it was a jovial time, the only one who wasn't in the festive mood was Yelena. Due to her encounter with her two future spouses and what she learned, she became very fearful at the time limit they're unknowingly on now. The future they wanted to change would be the destruction of mankind because of the dragons that came. And the deaths of her loved ones.

Yelena is just staring at the side of the wall, frowning deeply as she goes over her conversation with them.

What was she supposed to do to stop it? Where could she even find the Eclipse Gate?

"Yelena." Ryoko called out towards her, rushing to give her a hug.

"Something the matter, beloved?" She asked in concern for her.

When Yelena looks at her, she ends up finding herself imagining her future counterpart. The person that her wife would become if the future wasn't changed, which made her hands nearly tremble.

But she tightens them into fists to shake it off. Yelena just forms a smile on her face to ease off the worries she is casting onto herself.

"I'm alright, love. I'm just feeling a little off, but I'll be alright." Yelena reassures her. Ryoko holds onto her, kissing her temple, holding her wife closely to herself.

"Want to get some sweets?" She asks her.

"Oh, just hot chocolate with extra marshmallows is fine for me tonight." Yelena tells her. At this moment, Gajeel approaches the two women.

"Oi, Yelena. You got a minute?" He questions her, clearly wanting to speak to her about something.

"What is it?" She asked while holding her wife's hand in hers.

"Well, I rather speak about it privately first. Before I go tell the others." Gajeel remarks with a gruff. Ryoko frowns, as she opens her mouth to respond to that. But Yelena simply nods, looking over to her wife.

"Can you make the hot chocolate for me while I talk to him?" Yelena asks her.

"Um, okay." Ryoko relents, giving her a kiss on the cheek before leaving to do just that. Now that it's just them away from the crowd, Yelena looks at the fellow dragon slayer.

"What is it?"

"You that when the damned Salamander shoved me in the cart and the cart wheeled me down in the deeper parts beneath the arena?" Gajeel questions her first. Yelena had heard the details from the others, so she nodded to that.

"Yes. What about it?" Yelena responds.

Gajeel goes silent for a moment. "...There was something there at the very bottom. I wasn't sure if what I saw was right and still am, but there's no mistake in it. I found what looks like a tomb."

"A tomb?" Yelena frowns at that.

"Yeah.... a tomb full of dragons." Gajeel frowns, and instantly Yelena goes rigid with her eyes a little wide.

"No way..." Yelena answered in shock towards her fellow dragon slayer.

"I didn't believe it either, but I know what I saw. I'm not going to simply pretend to forget it. Not until I get answers about it." Gajeel remarks, while Yelena is left wrapping her mind about it. Then at that moment, something occurs to her.