After the battle at hogwarts

Disclaimer- all the characters in this book belong to j.k.rowling.....

After how eventful his year has been, he would do anything to just be a regular man. But, after seeing that he is Harry Potter, he would always be famous. Ginny was running toward him, embracing him in her arms. She was baling her eyes out in happiness. Harry looked her in the eyes, and kissed her. Harry felt like never letting her go. Everyone was rushing out to greet Harry, because he had just defeated the most powerful dark wizard in the world. Hermione and Ron were leading the crowd. He whispered to them to meet him up in the common room now. They nodded suspiciously at him, as they were ducking through the crowd making way to the common room. Harry and Ginny followed close behind. They passed many dead bodies on the floor including Fred, Lupin, and Tonks. When they finally made it, they sat down in the chairs by the fire. "I can't believe it" " How did you come back from the dead Harry?!" said Ron eagerly. Harry explained the whole story pausing at times when Ron and hermione gasped applauded or screamed in horror. After telling them all about it, they started packing. They discussed where they were going to go now since they were done with school.
"Harry, where are you going to stay since you can't go back to your aunt and uncle's?"said Hermione.
"Well... I would definitely not go back to the Dursleys' if I had to"replied Harry as Ron snickered.
"Harry! You could come stay with us at the burrow temporarily!!!" Said Ron.
"Is like that much better than any other option. Professor mcgonagal spoke through her speaker around the school
"All students please board the train now."
"Let's hurry and maybe we could get a compartment to ourselves." said hermione.

Hope you guys like the first chapter! Please comment, fan, and like!!!!! Sorry it was short! I will make the other chapters much longer! I'm out of school right now so I should be able to update it soon!